• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

Day 1 Begins (Welcome to Tarkir)
Ugh, why didn't I do this earlier...

Come to me a voice whispered into the minds of the planeswalkers It is time for this war to come to an end.
At once, 12 people spawned into place. Most of them didn't even know where they were, or why they were here. They just knew that they had to come.
Among them were heroes and villains both. Those who wished the best for all and those who wished the best for themselves. And together they came to end the war for the soul of the universe.
Tarkir.png

Welcome to Tarkir!
(Note: Planeswalker color is determined by mana cost, the colors in the top-right hand corner of the card. If you have fewer than 1 color or more than 2, your walker is colorless, and as such has use of all five types of mana. If you're unsure, just ask me and I'll tell you your color combination)

1. @funnier6
  2. @Contrainer
  3. @DarkGodRasul
  4. @Minish
  5. @Midorikawa
  6. @Silverfish
  7. @Jinjo
  8. @Doctor Floptopus
  9. @ExLight
  10. @Doc 2.0
  11. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. @ZinnLav
DAY ONE BEGINS!
Day one ends in 48 hours, at 11pm PST on Thursday 19 December 2019.
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to walk or autolynch.

Reminders about voting:
1) Lynch voting is regular
2) There is a second voting option IN ADDITION to the lynch, whether to walk or stay. If Walk reaches majority at any point, then the plane is changed. If Stay reaches majority, the vote count is reset and you can't leave for the rest of the day phase.
3) You may only walk three times per game day max
4) TARKIR ONLY: Green planeswalkers, PM me your secret vote by 11pm PST on Wednesday the 18th (24 hours from now).

Last edited:
This seems like it's going to be a confusing but interesting game. Lol.

Vote: Jinjo

Hi ex-mason buddy!

Back
Top Bottom