• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

If Doc flips Bolas, Ex is my first choice, probably. If Doc flips scum but not Bolas, I consider Ex's claim to be decently strong and wouldn't put a high priority on lynching him.

I can't do anything on Ravnica and I do want to make some good use of my role. I'm okay with walking and voting Doc. Doc hasn't said anything which makes me think he is scum who got caught and gave up.

If Doc flips Bolas, Ex is my first choice, probably. If Doc flips scum but not Bolas, I consider Ex's claim to be decently strong and wouldn't put a high priority on lynching him.

Wait, why would it matter which Doc flipped? Not following here. Lol.

Wait, why would it matter which Doc flipped? Not following here. Lol.
Because I think Ex is probably honest about who he is claiming, but I don't think it's likely that he's Bolas.

His character can be scum, but he's almost certainly who he's softing.

We have around 5 hours left. Doc has had plenty of time to come and since he hasn't said anything, this makes me think he is scum who got caught.

Vote: Doc

Walking (Back) to Tarkir
Walk (4): Rubik, Jinjo, funnier6, Minish
1577668192811.png

YOU ARE BACK ON TARKIR

Doc (2): ExLight, Jinjo
Not Voting: funnier6, Rubik, Minish, Doc 2.0

Day 4 ends at 10pm PST on Sunday 29 December 2019.
With 6 alive, 4 is majority

bah

I guess I'll have to vote for someone else then
I'm gonna use my hidden vote on Rubik (or whoever yall want)
This doesn't have the intention to lynch, just to show that if scum uses their double vote that they're not me

Back
Top Bottom