• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

Did it say that when we walked passed by Theros? What if scum has a double vote in Theros and it hammers town who voted themself.
Theros makes it so white walkers get one less vote on themselves if they're voting iirc. Since Colorless is also considered white, they should appear with 0 votes when voting themselves. Since you're the only claimed white, any other person is probably Bolas.

And the double vote thing isn't going to happen, don't worry.
If they do that they'll expose themselves and since we can still afford one mislynch then we can just lynch them during the next day phase.

wait, I miscounted :fetchd:
it will be 3-1 after tonight, one mislynch and one nightkill makes it 1-1 which might be a scum win depending on how their pm is worded :confused:

End of Night 4 (Rubik Killed)
It was long into the night when the flapping of wings was heard. None were awake until the first of the dragons landed in the center of camp. The ground shook with every dragon, awakening the sleeping walkers.
Things fell into chaos, with each of them going their own separate ways, trying to not die as they summoned their mana to fight the things off. Fire began to fill the camp, but was soon met by more fire.
One walker, clothed in flame, ran towards the dragons, fighting against them, seemingly immune to their breath weapons. She turned to face the others, "Walk, now," she hissed, "I'll hold them off!" the other quickly did as she asked, and soon it was just her left alone with the dragons as she began to walk away herself. Unfortunately, she was unable to complete it; while Rubik was immune to fire, he was not immune to teeth.
1577773195575.png
The other walkers hadn't thought much about where they would end up after walking; they just knew that they didn't want to be here. They were quite surprised to see their fellow walkers -with the exception of Rubik - had made it where they had intended to go. Even more surprising, however, was the fact that nobody knew where they were. None of them had been to this plane before.
All around them it was a desert wasteland, except the sand was white and exuded a strong smell that was hard to describe. One of them bent down and picked some of it up in their hand, it looked and had the same consistency as sand, other than it's white colour and strong scent. They decided to lick it, as you do in a strange realm. Instantly their face scrunched up and that spat it out. "Salt" they said simply to the other Planeswalkers who were baffled.
They had arrived in Bulbagarden.

DAY 5 BEGINS
Day 5 ends at 10pm PST on Wednesday 1 January 2020.
With 4 alive, 3 is majority.

THE LIVING (4)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Minish
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @ExLight
THE DEAD (8)
  • Doctor Floptopus - Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, a Blue/Black Walker and a member of the mafia
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman - Jace Beleren, a Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • DarkGodRasul - Ral Zarek, a Red/Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • Midorikawa - Sorin Markov, a White/Black Walker aligned with the town
  • Silverfish - Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, a Colorless Walker aligned with the town
  • ZinnLav - Liliana Vess, a Black Walker aligned with the town
  • Doc 2.0 - Vraska, the Unseen, a Black/Green Walker and a member of the mafia
  • Rubik - Chandra Nalar, a Red Walker aligned with the town.

I’m kind of tempted to no lynch just to see who gets shot but it’s probably me so lol

can’t this morning maybe think tonight

I don’t know WHAT THE HECK to do but I’m at peace with my loss so it’s whatever

Rubik dying means they were more afraid of flavor solving than roles, otherwise Jinjo would've got night killed since a Doctor could've bought us enough time to lynch scum even with a mislynch (WELL IF WE WEREN'T STUCK IN AN USELESS SALT PLANE). The fact she still around and tunneling me kinda super suggests I did not kill the only person who was prolly going to try to defend me.

Poisoner and two scum possibilities were ruled out, which makes Minish as scum the next possibility as for no kill happened during N4.
She had a double vote in Tarkir meaning she could be colorless, and she had a role in Bolas' Meditation plane that apparently fits Bolas' flavor.
Doc appears to know a bit about magic since he claimed a very towny color from what I've researched, he might've provided a semi-decent fake claim to Minish with the Mist thing.

I'm honestly at a loss at who to suspect flavorwise.

Ex has a pretty good case for why he's who he says he is, but the only tangible part of it (the neighborhood thing) could technically be a communication between the two dragons.

Minish I can't really confirm anything beyond that they learned what my role did, which might have been possible with the rolecop, maybe? It also would fit with Bolas's flavor to steal abilities.

Funnier's character has the least to do with fighting Bolas so he was either thrown in as a fake claim or legitimately as a token green walker.

Jin's character seems pretty likely to be in the game and we're kind of low on white otherwise.

I'm also pretty likely to be in the game and abilities suggesting my flavor have been verified by minish.

Rubik gave a good analysis here on everyone. I wanted to no lynch so that we could walk to Theros since some of us have abilities there to confirm or walk to Ravnica so that Minish can confirm her ability but now Deku says we can't walk anymore. If it's going to be between ExLight and Minish, it would be best both of you town case yourself so that we can lynch correctly. No lynch is also an option but it looks like Deku won't let us walk anymore.

Why would I be scared about Rubik flavor solving me? He already said I had a very town role with both colors and something about me, him, and Jinjo's characters being major ones or something.

Godfather would be scared about him possibly sussing out a lie so of course they would kill him. Not to mention if Ex kills me or Jinjo it really points to him. So Rubik was a safe kill. Especially since he had a killing ability that godfather might have been worried about. He was also inventor and had an unknown role (which apparently was bomb) so Ex can't claim he wouldn't kill him. He was literally a huge threat and unknown to mafia.

I really just have to believe Ex is the last mafia. There's way too much stacked against him to not be.

There's proof I did copy Rubik's ability and didn't just rolecop him. Doc did flip rolecop but he was only one on Ravnica. Which we didn't get to until after I had killed Zinn with Greek Fire. I can't say why there wasn't a mafia kill that night, but that shows I didn't know about the greek fire ability from a role cop. I actually had it and used it on Zinn like I said I would.

Why would I be scared about Rubik flavor solving me? He already said I had a very town role with both colors and something about me, him, and Jinjo's characters being major ones or something.
We weren't able to verify any of your color. Only your stealing role in the Bolas plane, which he said to fit Bolas itself.

Not to mention if Ex kills me or Jinjo it really points to him. So Rubik was a safe kill
If I were the Godfather why would I kill Rubik who was defending me over funnier who pretty much neutral?

There's proof I did copy Rubik's ability and didn't just rolecop him. Doc did flip rolecop but he was only one on Ravnica. Which we didn't get to until after I had killed Zinn with Greek Fire. I can't say why there wasn't a mafia kill that night, but that shows I didn't know about the greek fire ability from a role cop. I actually had it and used it on Zinn like I said I would.
Why was there no kill then? Do you have any theories?

text defending myself incoming

We weren't able to verify any of your color. Only your stealing role in the Bolas plane, which he said to fit Bolas itself.

Same could be said for you. My green is verified. You have no color verification. Also it wasn't a stealing ability. It was a copy. Flop had a stealing ability so it would make sense for town to have something that could copy someone's ability in case one got stolen later.

If I were the Godfather why would I kill Rubik who was defending me over funnier who pretty much neutral?

Because you were trying to push a funnier might be 3rd party angle. Rubik was being almost universally town read after that. And I already explained why he would still be a threat to you. You had to leave your options to push a lynch. Someone who could have potentially killed you if we landed in certain planes is worse than funnier who you were pushing as 3rd party or Jinjo who you could just kill later. And obviously you wouldn't kill me because you're trying to push me as well. Rubik was the most logical nk for you.

Why was there no kill then? Do you have any theories?

Not really. The only thing I can think of is that you and Doc were under a lot of fire at that point and knew I would kill a townie by targetting Zinn. So you just didn't kill so that it would make me look suspicious as well.

Same could be said for you. My green is verified. You have no color verification. Also it wasn't a stealing ability. It was a copy. Flop had a stealing ability so it would make sense for town to have something that could copy someone's ability in case one got stolen later.
Yea, debating colors is prolly not going to get us anywhere. But I did come with the idea of trying to get to Theros or a similar plane to reveal our colors. And I even pointed out that we could No Lynch to buy us more time for that. Seriously, why would I suggest those if I were scum?
Deku prolly saw that as an anticlimatic ending and decided to mess with us, which kinda reinforces that it was a viable plan

And look, I'm trusting Rubik here. He said it would fit Bolas, and it's a role that you triggered on Bolas' main plane.
It screams Bolas left and right.

Because you were trying to push a funnier might be 3rd party angle.
No I wasn't
I said that if we had only 2 scum, funnier could be a role that would undergo and alignment change upon transforming to become scum.
Once Doc died and the game didn't end this possibility was automatically ruled out, so there was no reason for me to not kill funnier if I were scum.

Not really. The only thing I can think of is that you and Doc were under a lot of fire at that point and knew I would kill a townie by targetting Zinn. So you just didn't kill so that it would make me look suspicious as well.
Hell no. Why wouldn't anyone kill in a plane with unstoppable kills, especially with an outed doctor? Or even you since you could take down more scum if we decided to stay there?

I did some research on Nicol Bolas and his colors are blue/black/red. Minish said she is green/blue and her secret vote has been confirmed when she voted ExLight. ExLight said he is green/red and he didn't secret vote anyone on day 1 and his secret vote was never confirmed. If Bolas is the last scum, then it is ExLight. The only way ExLight could be town is if the last scum is not Nicol Bolas. I checked Flops flip again and one of her abilities is if Bolas dies, she will gain his abilities.

Vote: ExLight

I did some research on Nicol Bolas and his colors are blue/black/red. Minish said she is green/blue and her secret vote has been confirmed when she voted ExLight. ExLight said he is green/red and he didn't secret vote anyone on day 1 and his secret vote was never confirmed. If Bolas is the last scum, then it is ExLight. The only way ExLight could be town is if the last scum is not Nicol Bolas. I checked Flops flip again and one of her abilities is if Bolas dies, she will gain his abilities.

Vote: ExLight
I'm not following
What does one thing have to do with other? Bolas could secret vote in that plane too.
Colorless have all mana powers.

Back
Top Bottom