• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Mafia Universe Championship Season 6 - Nomination Thread

Who do you think should represent Bulbagarden in the Mafia Championships?

• Magnificent Entertainer

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • MegaPod

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • TheCapsFan

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Lone_Garurumon

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jinjo

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry, Lone. At absolute worst, you'll disgrace yourself, us, your family, our families, and everyone else who participated for a thousand generations and have your name become synonymous with "soul-destroying failure."

No pressure!
You mean, I'll bring dishonour on myself? Dishonour on my family? Dishonour on My cow!?

Welp, that's the poll closed.

Our representative: @Lone_Garurumon
Our representative's backup: @Magnificent Entertainer

I am experiencing two distinct emotions right now: Honoured that you guys think I'm actually capable of doing this, and terrified of the alleged activity level of these games.
But don't think that means I'm not gonna give it my damn best shot. I'm gonna try my hardest to make you guys proud of sending me in.
Congrats! It's not as terrifying as it seems, trust me. Just go into the game and play the way you know how to play.

If you'd like to get a sense of what it might be like to play in the tournament, I invite you to check out the Tournament Scrimmage Game (link) that I am hosting on The Syndicate. We just need 2 more players to get it running. The game is meant to serve as a warm-up for our own representative and anyone else who might want to get a feel for the potential atmosphere of a tournament game. We just need 2 more players to get started, and I'd be thrilled to have you. Only if you want to, of course.

UPDATE

Your representative has been slotted into this game below. So as you can see, their game starts tonight already! ;)

This is the game thread: Game Thread: Season 6, Game 2: Deadly Confections [The Mafia Championship]

GAME 2 (MAY 6, 48/24, 9 PM EDT EOD)
@ASmiller (The World of Werewolf)
@Bedlam (Penny Arcade)
@Fable (No Goblins Allowed)
@FTFlush (Pokemon Showdown)
@goufbam (Free For All)
@Heroic (HeroClix Realms)
@Ian The Destroyer (NAMafia)
@Jade Joules (Comic Fury)
@LightFoot (The Giraffe Boards)
@Logic (Giant in the Playground)
@Lone_Garurumon (Bulbagarden)
@Nadaz, voice of the host (Redwall Abbey)
@Nakuzami (PokeCommunity)
@Ryast (Hypixel)
@Soneji (Naruto Forums)
@SuperMarioBros (Flipline)
@Tsunami (Flight Rising)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?

We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: Join the Mafia Universe Discord Server!

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?

This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?

Refer to this thread: Season 6: General Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

__

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?

This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.
For those curious about this, we have a channel for this over on TWR discord channel. If you would like to join that chat, or join the server in general, feel free to PM me any other TWR staff member.

Anyway let's all wish good luck to @Lone_Garurumon !

Welp, that's my game done, and honestly, I'm glad I let you guys talk me into this. It was a cool experience. I'm also rather proud of myself for actually being able to stick it out and last the whole game. I was honestly expecting to buckle from the pressure and activity and go crying to ME and Caps for help, but somehow I managed.

Grats on making it the whole way through!

But, your cow wants to know if you won...

Grats on making it the whole way through!

But, your cow wants to know if you won...
Oh no, I brought great dishonour on my cow. I had pretty much one (1) correct scum read the whole time, along with most of the team being town reads.

Back
Top Bottom