• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Mafia Universe Championship Season 6 - Nomination Thread

Who do you think should represent Bulbagarden in the Mafia Championships?

• Magnificent Entertainer

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • MegaPod

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • TheCapsFan

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Lone_Garurumon

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jinjo

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

Nominations over, voting begins
Nominations are now officially over, and voting may begin. Each user has 2 votes. The winner shall be our representative, and the runner up will be their backup.
Voting ends approximately 7 days from the time of this post (approx. 11:59PM Monday April 22nd ACST).

As much as I'd like to see ME play this and win, he's busy in his life right now and I wouldn't want to contribute to extra stress, I'm voting for Lone. But Multiple choice is allowed?

As much as I'd like to see ME play this and win, he's busy in his life right now and I wouldn't want to contribute to extra stress, I'm voting for Lone. But Multiple choice is allowed?
That's right, up to 2 votes per user, but you don't have to use both if you don't want to.

TBH, the stress only goes until mid-May, and even then, it dies down after April is over. There’s a rather large window that should work for me in the preliminary round phase.

By all means, though, keep the stress in my life down. Not gonna complain about that. :p

Voting over! Representatives decided!
Welp, that's the poll closed.

Our representative: @Lone_Garurumon
Our representative's backup: @Magnificent Entertainer

I am experiencing two distinct emotions right now: Honoured that you guys think I'm actually capable of doing this, and terrified of the alleged activity level of these games.
But don't think that means I'm not gonna give it my damn best shot. I'm gonna try my hardest to make you guys proud of sending me in.

Very entertained at the fact I was only one vote behind ME, where he is a much more invested and talented player than I. Thank you all who voted me for your support, it really means a lot. Best of luck Lone, we'll be watching you with great intensity ;)

Back
Top Bottom