• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Mafia Universe Championship Season 6 - Nomination Thread

Who do you think should represent Bulbagarden in the Mafia Championships?

• Magnificent Entertainer

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • MegaPod

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • TheCapsFan

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Lone_Garurumon

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Jinjo

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Hey everybody, it’s that time of year again, and as such, it’s my pleasure to bring this invitation from the founder of Mafia Universe and host of the annual Mafia Championship himself, @Thingyman

INVITATION TO MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP - SEASON 6

We’d like to give him a huge thanks for giving us the honour of participating yet again in the biggest cross-community mafia event ever (and it just keeps getting bigger).

But of course, first we have to figure out who’s going to represent us for this year. Here’s how we’re gonna do it:
  • This thread will run a nomination process from now until 11:59PM ACST on Monday, April 15th. This means around two weeks of nominations (countdown to end of nominations).
  • You can nominate yourself, but each nomination has to be seconded by another user, and the nominated user can end their nomination at any time if they so wish. There is a list of people who aren’t interested down below.
  • Once nomination ends, a poll will be added to the thread with all the nominees. Each user will have 2 votes, and voting will continue until 11:59PM ACST on Monday, April 22nd (a week of voting) (countdown to end of voting). The winner of this poll will be our representative, and the second highest voted user will be their backup.
  • Users must have played in at least one completed mafia game from ”Voltron Mafia” (began July 28th, 2018) onwards to be eligible to participate or vote. Bulbagarden must be your home site. It is also highly advised that you read the linked Google Doc.
Not Interested
Elieson
Rainbow Cloud
DarthWolf
Ereshkigal
Max1996

Nominees
Magnificent Entertainer
MegaPod
TheCapsFan
Lone_Garurumon
Jinjo

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say what I said in TSR. If y’all are absolutely crazy bonkers enough to nominate somebody that cannot possibly win and has a religious handicap, I will accept the nomination.
I think it’s a terrible idea, but, this year, I’m not going to make that decision for you.

As for me, I nominate @Ereshkigal.

• Users must have played in at least one completed mafia game from ”Voltron Mafia” (began July 28th, 2019) onwards to be eligible to participate or vote. Bulbagarden must be your home site. It is also highly advised that you read the linked Google Doc.
Voltron Mafia was in the future?

:p

I must decline all nominations. Some things have been brought to my attention about how I play Mafia games that must be addressed before I can be representative of anyone.

While I'm flattered that people think I'm good enough at this game to be this, I also know that I am absolutely not going to be able to keep up with activity as absurdly high as I'd be seeing in these games, so I'm gonna need to deny this.

While I'm flattered that people think I'm good enough at this game to be this, I also know that I am absolutely not going to be able to keep up with activity as absurdly high as I'd be seeing in these games, so I'm gonna need to deny this.
No. You don’t get to pull that nonsense. If I can do it at 6/7 days, you can do it with 7/7 days. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom