• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Universe Hydra Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Forwarded message from @Thingyman, Webmaster and founder of Mafia Universe:

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

As some of you may recall, last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: Hydra Event 2017

I would definitely encourage all of you to at least consider entering. Being able to play with another player as your character is helpful for several reasons.
For inexperienced players, it gives them a chance to firsthand observe a potentially more experienced player firsthand, or gives them a second person to consult before making any plays.
For experienced players, it could be interesting to mix your playstyle with another experienced player who might be better at certain aspects of the game than you are.
For Sabbath observant Jews, it ensures that your slot is not completely inactive for 25 hours resulting in your untimely death.

I'm participating in this repping Smogon already.. not that anyone here woulda chosen me anyway since I'm still new here :p I recommend it, seems like it'll be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom