• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
2r53zav.jpg

This is a game in which a selected pool of characters have been fashioned into either Heroes or Villains. Which side is going to win? You, in part, shall decide this game's ultimate fate.

Hosts: Parma, Paperhorse, Zenax

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES

1. Everyone shall receive a quicktopic to send their night actions to the hosts. They are to be used for sending night actions. Nothing else.

2. This game is No Outside Communication. With the exception of the mafia quicktopic, there is no talking about the game outside of this thread. If anyone is found communicating outside the game thread, the offender will be modkilled.

3. Day phases are 72 hours long. If there is no hammer by phase's end, the player with the most votes gets lynched. Night phases are 24 hours.

Updates will occur at 10PM Eastern Digital Time. If there is no update, then the phase will be extended until the update is made.

4. Voting is as follows:

Vote: Player to cast a vote

Unvote: Player to unvote

No Lynch to vote for no lynch

5. Please stay active. We want you to post every three real life days. After three days without a post, you will receive a warning. If there is still no response, then you will either be subbed out or modkilled.

6. Nameclaiming and roleclaiming are allowed.

7. Once you're dead, you're dead. Liking posts after your death is not allowed. Posting after death outside of a death post is not allowed.

8. Screenshots are not allowed in any way, shape or form.

9. No sharing your role PM. This includes copying the entire text of the role PM and pasting it in the game thread. If you're caught, you're modkilled.

10. As the hosts, we reserve the right to add, delete and modify all rules within this game.

11. Have fun. Even though things might get a little heated, please remember that this is a game on the internet after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace

PLAYERS

1. @Soulmaster;
2. @Stahl; @m0ckingbird20; - Princess Leia - Modkilled on Night 5
3. @Mijzelffan;- Homura, lynched on day 3
4. @Froakie; - Lara Croft, killed night 6
5. @Buoy;
6. @Chronos; @DrumBeats;
7. @Phoenicks;
8. @Neon Borealis; - Lt. Uhura - Lynched on Day 6
9. @♦Wallflower♦; @Dark Kyriaki; - Dorian Gray - Lynched on Day 7
10. @CrackFox; @HumanDawn; - Harry Potter, lynched day 8
11. @GliscorMan; @Miss Mew; - Lord English, killed on night 4
12. @Harpy;
13. @jda95;
14. @Terezi Pyrope; - Myrrh - Lynched on Day 5
15. @J J M; - Spiderman - Lynched on Day 2
16. @Noivern; - Sherlock Holmes - Lynched on Day 1
17. @Hitomi;-Jimmy Olsen- Killed Night 1 - Revived on Night 2
18. @Dark Kyriaki; - Dave Strider - Killed on Night 2
19. @Faerie; @FinalArcadia; - Lyon, lynched day 9
20. @Oswin;- Darth Vader, killed on night 4
21. @acs1903; @Noivern; - Ogden Wernstrom, killed night 6
22. @Pokemaster97;
23. @GengarWithSunglasses;-Vriska Serket, modkilled day 6.
24. @Nytie; - Frodo Baggins - Killed on Night 3

SUBSTITUTES

1. @HumanDawn;

UPDATE LIST
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Night 6

Last edited:

I'd like in this.

This sounds awesome. Please let me in. ^_^

I'll play.

3. Day phases are 72 hours long. If there is no hammer by phase's end, the player with the most votes gets lynched. Night phases are 24 hours.

If we reach a hammer before the 72 hour limit does that mean the phase will end right then and there?

me please omg

I'm definitely up for this.

Ah, vacations, a time I can invest in mafia games. I'm in.

I'll sub.

Definitely in! 72 hour day phases :0

I'll play.

If we reach a hammer before the 72 hour limit does that mean the phase will end right then and there?

Yes. Phase ends when someone is lynched.

In please.

I hope I'm not rusty after all these years. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom