• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 9 - [7-19-13]

@FinalArcadia; what is your ability again???

EDIT:

because you visited DB last night and I thought you didn't have an ability anymore

EDIT EDIT:

"FinalArcadia; vig"

NOOOOOOPE YOU ARE NOT A VIG YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A VIG

Last edited:

BUUUUUUSTED

Vote: FinalArcadia

yes good call I was so excited that my ability did something for the first time that I forgot to vote

Well then...VOTE: FinalArcadia

Also jda was lying: You now have the ability to negate all night actions used on you once (except kills).

commuters leave thread and actions including kills don't affect them. This is not a commuter role, so last mafia is most likely Phoenicks of jda depending on what town thinks of jda's ability.

Well then...VOTE: FinalArcadia

Also jda was lying: You now have the ability to negate all night actions used on you once (except kills).

commuters leave thread and actions including kills don't affect them. This is not a commuter role, so last mafia is most likely Phoenicks of jda depending on what town thinks of jda's ability.

Come again? I think that supports his claim since it is functionally a commuter and the kill exemption would hardly make sense for scum.

(Or is there something about the underlined once that I'm not understanding?)

Apologies on not posted. I almost posted Day 8 but I didn't just want to post a vote.

Which I haven't gotten anything from the inventions btw.

How is that different from what I said at all? Also my role PM didn't specify that I wasn't immune to kills, it just says all actions in the night which I assumed to mean kills as well.

@jda95; So why would I get the specifics if you didn't?

@Phoenicks; jda multiple times claimed multiple times that he had multiple shots. However I realize now that may just say that part for me, though its still notable. Also commuters usually cannot speak in thread and considering how many protection roles we've had why would we have a role that powerful on our side with three others unless DrumBeats is lying and there really is no doc, at least not a town doc. Notably DrumBeats is alive still: Why? Why would mafia leave the doctor alive?

@Phoenicks; jda multiple times claimed multiple times that he had multiple shots. However I realize now that may just say that part for me, though its still notable. Also commuters usually cannot speak in thread and considering how many protection roles we've had why would we have a role that powerful on our side with three others unless DrumBeats is lying and there really is no doc, at least not a town doc. Notably DrumBeats is alive still: Why? Why would mafia leave the doctor alive?

I don't know, like I said I just assumed that it covered all things. And I still did have one remaining shot before you took it from me, it's more likely than not that your ability only gives you one shot otherwise it'd be extremely overpowered. I find it funny that you're focusing on such small inconsistencies when your ability has been proven three times to have an side effect of permanently taking abilities from the person you target when you were vehemently denying it. As for the speaking inthread thing, I told you already that commuter was only my interpretation of the role outlined to me - none of the roles in this game have been specifically named in role PMs so I found the one closest to what I got.

vote: finalarcadia.

Commuter's not nearly so standard; jda used that name himself since the mods didn't. I'd say he told the truth.

Maybe it is a scum version (the same idea had me misted Human) but I don't think that possibility makes jda inherently scum more than anyone else.

Vote: Final Arcadia

I protected myself.

I think we're way past hammer.

He was done and he knew it. The power inside of him, the very force that sustained him, was growing weaker and weaker within him each passing day.

No matter how much he had tried to continue, his body couldn't handle the mere strength of being a necromancer. He laid on the floor with blood coming from his mouth. Both the force and his body then disappeared, never to return.

FinalArcadia has been lynched. She was allied with the Villains.

FinalArcadia,

You are Lyon, from the video game Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Lyonp.png
Yes, it's me, Prince Lyon. I'm the one to whom you are indebted for resurrecting your beloved wife.

You are the prince of the nation of Grado. You were a gentle and caring person, however, others have noticed a change in your demeanor lately. You studied Dark Magic as a means to heal and even resurrect people, among other things. You are the game's only Necromancer and wield Dark tomes in battle.

If you believe that someone in the game will die during any phase, you may post "Day/Night X - Save user" in the QT. If they are targeted for death, they will survive for one additional phase before dying. If they were not targeted for death, this power may be used again.

You are allied with the Villains. You win when you outnumber the Heroes.

It is now Night 9. Phase should end on July 21 at 10PM EDT or if all night actions are sent.

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 9 - No summoning here, I'm afraid [7-20-13]

"If you believe that someone in the game will die during any phase, you may post "Day/Night X - Save user" in the QT. If they are targeted for death, they will survive for one additional phase before dying. If they were not targeted for death, this power may be used again."

So why was she visiting Drumbeats?

EDIT: Man this is why claims are always worth ignoring. I called FinalArcadia and now it's DrumBeats.

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 9 - No summoning here, I'm afraid [7-20-13]

DB said he protected himself and no one died, so my assumption is that she tried to nightkill him and failed.

That makes much more sense. <_<;

That was longer than I thought I'd make it in this game. XD

Good luck, mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom