• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 out of 3 people I named as mafia before I died turned out mafia. Good enough for me. I should probably stop relying on others to listen to what I said once I died though, as it turns out people just never do.

So 2 out of 3 people I named as mafia before I died turned out mafia. Good enough for me. I should probably stop relying on others to listen to what I said once I died though, as it turns out people just never do.

There wasn't much to listen to. You named the two people who were Mafia in the last minute without saying much about either, and fail to give any inclination to anyone to vote them after your death.

There wasn't much to listen to. You named the two people who were Mafia in the last minute without saying much about either, and fail to give any inclination to anyone to vote them after your death.

Since you didn't notice, that post was a simple recap of everything I had been saying for two phases. And you know, besides all the arguments I provided in the post itself two of the people I named persecuted me to that death after which I was hoping me turning out innocent would cast some suspicion on them. But I guess that's too "wifom" for you or whatever reason you used to brush all my posts aside rather than consider the thoughts of a confirmed innocent. But whatever, this is the I-don't-know-how-many-th time this exact scenario has popped up anyway.

Since you didn't notice, that post was a simple recap of everything I had been saying for two phases. And you know, besides all the arguments I provided in the post itself two of the people I named persecuted me to that death after which I was hoping me turning out innocent would cast some suspicion on them. But I guess that's too "wifom" for you or whatever reason you used to brush all my posts aside rather than consider the thoughts of a confirmed innocent. But whatever, this is the I-don't-know-how-many-th time this exact scenario has popped up anyway.

I didn't notice that because it's not true at all. Just because somebody persecuted you(and not to death) and you flipped town it doesn't mean it's natural to hope they will be seen suspicious. I don't know how it can be seen as wifom, and I certainly thought through your thoughts, but I felt no need to actually use them when they weren't useful to me. Had you put some more meat onto jda95 and Gliscorman, then it would have really helped. IIRC, you also said that you just suspected them for your reasons, and not said that you thought they would actually be Mafia.

Anyway, I loved reading the Mafia QT. I felt that the Mafia was underpowered against the Town, but it's to be expected with the Independent helping out the Town. Still, it wouldn't have hurt to make the Godfather a Rolecop too.

yay that was totally unexpected

Congratulations, town! I had a really good time playing this, so thanks a lot to the hosts!

I say we kill Hitomi. Sorry. RNG hates you.
>___>

um this is probably like the second game I've ever made it to endgame alive in

woo

thanks for hosting, mods!

Good game all. Thanks do much to all of the hosts for outing this game together, I had fun.

Yay I won! Also congrats town! Mafia you did a great job too. It was a great game!

Thanks for hosting hosts!

Random GIF

tumblr_mhtwvdnw9B1qmk2bjo3_400.gif

Woot! Nice job town/Harpy!!

This game was really fun to be a part of! Thanks's for hosting a great game @Parma; @Paperhorse; and @Zenax; !

Quick question, can I know what the inventions were? :p

1 - One time protection

2 - Upgrader [whoever gets this invention gets priority in night actions]

3 - Announcer [whoever gets this gets to make an announcement]

4 - Doomsday device [whoever gets this invention dies]

5 - Amnesiatic [whoever gets this one gets a case of amnesia and forgets their night action]

At least it ended well for town. What a wild ride for the first few days, huh?

i never actually thought of my claim as a bluff. i was just trying to tell town what happened without releasing my role to the mafia, but it seems to have worked lmao. at least i got a mafia in the end, despite constantly suspecting the wrong people the whole way through. good job to the rest of the town, and it was a fun (but frustrating at times) game. thanks to the mods for hosting! :)

Hai gais~ Good game. *Shakes hands with hosts*

And wait... Did I get #4? *sighs*

Whoo, that was fun. I'm glad my ability turned out to be useful even though I was killed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom