• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Reaction score
/in thiz

Altname: Lurking til Endgame

Is the above true for me? Doesn't matter, it's only a name. I promise I'm not bad; I'm sure people are going to be hesitant with putting me in the roster, but that's the beauty of it, isn't it? I'll answer any questions y'all might have; let's get this final player and get rolling!

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Sign me up, I'll try to be committed but January is always all over the place for me.
A fun alternate name would be: Unvote

With that I think the game can begin? @funnier6
I do hate to see games end up not getting played when they're close

Courage~
Reaction score
Oh and if possible I'd like to have scum/graveyard etc chats in my server so if those who haven't could join for the duration of this game that would be great

Courage~
Reaction score
Sorry y'all I'm waiting on some clarification before I send the PMs, could be a bit

Courage~
Reaction score
Okay gonna try n send PMs before anyone else escapes

Courage~
Reaction score
Also since next to nobody submitted quirks about themselves I’ll just be cutting that part from the PMs

Courage~
Reaction score
For future reference you’re supposed to include Sock: at the beginning of the alt names so the staff can easily recognize them

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
If any of you ever get any technical issues with your socks, please contact me so I can try to fix it.