• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

funnier6

Courage~
Reaction score
Sup everyone! Thanks for coming to the first meeting of Mafiaholics Anonymous! I'm funnier, it has been 0 seconds since my last mafia game. Ngl I'm playing in two this very second and I feel no shame. It's up to y'all and the power of group therapy to decide if I should break the mafia habit! I know everyones feeling a little shy, but you gotta believe that this is a safe place to talk about how mafia has positively negatively impacted your lives.

"Hey, did he say his name was funnier?"

"Thats the idiot who got me to start playing mafia in the first place!"

"He told me if I didnt play I'd never see my family again!"

"LET'S GET HIM!!!"

N-now c'mon everybody. This is a safe place right? Just think about all the friendships you've made through mafia!

"...Friendships?"

Yeah! Just think of all the people you've gotten to know over the years! The bonds forged in war are the strongest bonds imaginable. I bet even without knowing each other you could all connect again! IN A GAME OF MAFIA

"I knew there was something up."

"The doors are all locked."

"I guess if we don't have fun we can take turns beating him up afterward..."

That's the spirit! Let's take a look at the rules!
  1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 48 hours long and nights will be 24.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you dont have to unvote to revote but it would be nice.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. This game is an Anonymous game, as such, you may not post from your normal account.
  8. This is not a role madness game, role claims are unlimited.
  9. You may not use your role pm as evidence and you may not name claim. This is Anonymous after all. However you can certainly pretend to be anyone at all without actually saying so. Try to keep away from all that confirming denying stuff.
  10. Everyone will receive some quirks about their character to better impersonate them if they so choose. This is completely optional, however it would be funny and it may influence flavor somewhat.
  11. Please PM me a couple quirks about you to include with your PM. Obviously you can't mention the ones you have nor the ones you sent in the thread. Tryna have fun here.
  12. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  13. Post a cool name for an anonymous account to show you've read the rules
  14. An account will be handed to you before the game begins.
  15. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so.
  16. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  17. No using outside information.
  18. No editing your posts.
  19. You may talk at night.
  20. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  21. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. Please let me know if you will not be able to meet this requirement.
Ready? LET'S GO

Mafiaholics:

1. Minish
  2. Sms
  3. Contrainer
  4. Ex
  5. Rube
  6. Deku
  7. Doc
  8. Pika
  9. Jinjo
  10. Midori
  11. Mez
  12. Poyzin
  13. Zinn
Alt Accounts: (Sockpuppets lol)
  1. Sock: TotallyNotASerialKiller
  2. Sock: defnotafunnieralt6
  3. Sock: funniers1-5
  4. Sock: LynchMe
  5. Sock: Evenstar
  6. Sock: ExDark
  7. Sock: Obligated Suffering
  8. Sock: Mafia Exponent
  9. Sock: Hamtaro
  10. Sock: SexyScumLord
  11. Sock: mafiosloth
  12. Sock: Lurking till endgame
  13. Sock: Unvote

Last edited:
In please!

Alt name: SexyScumLord

Though the rules say that we can’t post from our regular account. Does that mean you have a method to sock puppet, because I thought BMG made that not allowed.
I’m not sure what you mean exactly

the alt accounts will be made by a supervising mod or admin using the names submitted and randomly assigned to a player to be used in this thread only

To clarify on this. Once sign up fills we will pm each player with a random name from the alt list (adjusted with a prefix/suffix for clarity that it's a sock for the game) each player then creates a new account with the given name and we will then make them only able to visit this thread.

My name is not on the list. I forgot to send some quirks and I'll do that in a moment.

My name is not on the list. I forgot to send some quirks and I'll do that in a moment.
It’s probably safe to assume I saw it at five am and went back to sleep

Back
Top Bottom