• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

/in thiz

Altname: Lurking til Endgame

Is the above true for me? Doesn't matter, it's only a name. I promise I'm not bad; I'm sure people are going to be hesitant with putting me in the roster, but that's the beauty of it, isn't it? I'll answer any questions y'all might have; let's get this final player and get rolling!

Sign me up, I'll try to be committed but January is always all over the place for me.
A fun alternate name would be: Unvote

With that I think the game can begin? @funnier6
I do hate to see games end up not getting played when they're close

Oh and if possible I'd like to have scum/graveyard etc chats in my server so if those who haven't could join for the duration of this game that would be great

Sorry y'all I'm waiting on some clarification before I send the PMs, could be a bit

Okay gonna try n send PMs before anyone else escapes

Also since next to nobody submitted quirks about themselves I’ll just be cutting that part from the PMs

For future reference you’re supposed to include Sock: at the beginning of the alt names so the staff can easily recognize them

Back
Top Bottom