• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Why would you think that? :fetchd:

Am I wrong? Like, it shouldn’t matter if I’m right or not, but it’s because you created your sock account without the “Sock” title and then you posted “oh welp” afterward.

ExDark vs ExLight. Only one shall remain.

Hello everyone.

VOTE: UNVOTE
UNVOTE: VOTE
UNVOTE: UNVOTE
VOTE: VOTE

Let's all vote for Unvote and confuse the hell out of funnier!

But in all seriousness, Vote: funniers1-5

I may def not be a funnier alt, but you are definitely a funnier alt. It's in the name. Lynch this slot folks.

I wonder if one of those players who have the name scum or mafia in it are scum. There is around 3 of those players with those names. From what I remember, scum like to stay in rvs for the whole day 1. If we see anyone who still leaves their rvs vote by the end of day 1 then I'm thinking one of them could be scum.
While this can certainly be true, I have seen it go both ways. Although I am someone who has never really been good at reading Day 1 voting patterns, I've seen people many times break normality and confuse the ones who are.

So anyone wanna confess their guiltiness to the group? We're all mafiaholics here, this is safe place!

Question for the table: are you a left sock or a right sock?
Left
I’m a right sock. Because I’m right about who’s scum. And Mafia Exponent is definitely scum.
Why?
Vote: Evenstar

your avatar terrifies me.
UNVOTE: whoever I was voting
VOTE: mafiosloth

Reason being a joke vote when the thread is more serious. Reason for choosing you over others: Yours is the first in the line of new joke votes. This is not a joke vote.

Am I wrong? Like, it shouldn’t matter if I’m right or not, but it’s because you created your sock account without the “Sock” title and then you posted “oh welp” afterward.

ExDark vs ExLight. Only one shall remain.

It's in the rules that we can't confirm or deny who we are. So I can't answer that.

UNVOTE: whoever I was voting
VOTE: mafiosloth

Reason being a joke vote when the thread is more serious. Reason for choosing you over others: Yours is the first in the line of new joke votes. This is not a joke vote.

I didn't want to miss out on rvs just because I was a little slow (cause I'm a sloth).

The game may be a little more serious than rvs stage but I don't see anything worth seriously voting anyone for yet.

The game may be a little more serious than rvs stage but I don't see anything worth seriously voting anyone for yet.

While you in particular may not see anything worth voting for, would you say that Funniers1-5 has a valid position for his vote on you? I'm not saying whether you are or aren't the mafia; I'm asking you whether the grounds for his vote are fair or not, given that you are the receiving end of the vote and don't have an opinion about anybody else at this time.

While you in particular may not see anything worth voting for, would you say that Funniers1-5 has a valid position for his vote on you? I'm not saying whether you are or aren't the mafia; I'm asking you whether the grounds for his vote are fair or not, given that you are the receiving end of the vote and don't have an opinion about anybody else at this time.

I think it's a fair vote. It has typical scum hunting reason behind it. That's why I didn't really fight it that much. Just explained why I made the initial vote.

I'm not too bothered by it. I'm confident enough in my skills as the day progresses to show that I'm actually scum hunting.

You sound like you’re in court.
I think it's a fair vote. It has typical scum hunting reason behind it. That's why I didn't really fight it that much. Just explained why I made the initial vote.

I'm not too bothered by it. I'm confident enough in my skills as the day progresses to show that I'm actually scum hunting.
Fair enough.

unvote:mafiosloth
vote:hamtaro

Day 1 Vote Count 1
Day 1 Vote Count

Lynch Me (4) (Unvote, SSL, Evenstar, Hamtaro)
funnier (1) (MafiaExponent) :ugh:
Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth)
funniers 1-5 (2) (TNaSK, defnotafunnieralt)
Hamtaro (3) (LynchMe, ExDark, funniers 1-5)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Monday the 13th at 7 pm CST.

You sound like you’re in court.
1578867421833.png

I just wanted to see whether mafiosloth gave your argument any weight. #93 is a good response to my question though, so I'm satisfied on that front, and gives me a null-town lean for them. (Not super-strong town yet, as scum could also get away with such a post).

Unvote

A RVS joke wagon getting more than 2 votes is usually a terrible sign.
I'm very curious about LynchMe's reason to vote Hamtaro. Could you elaborate?

While this can certainly be true, I have seen it go both ways. Although I am someone who has never really been good at reading Day 1 voting patterns, I've seen people many times break normality and confuse the ones who are.

So anyone wanna confess their guiltiness to the group? We're all mafiaholics here, this is safe place!

Voting pattern can be good catching the second and third scum when the first scum gets lynched. I have also seen scum doing distancing with their scum buddy and those are the kind of scum players who always confuse me.

Unvote

A RVS joke wagon getting more than 2 votes is usually a terrible sign.
I'm very curious about LynchMe's reason to vote Hamtaro. Could you elaborate?

This was my rvs vote. I'm also the type of player who gets suspicious on a player when I see them leave their rvs vote at the end of day 1 since I have sometimes caught scum do this before.

This was my rvs vote. I'm also the type of player who gets suspicious on a player when I see them leave their rvs vote at the end of day 1 since I have sometimes caught scum do this before.

So, there was no guilty? That's fair enough, but I'm still going to keep my vote there because of:

I am cute, don't lynch me.

Town really doesn't need to say "don't lynch me", regardless of if this post was a joke or not. If you are town, then you don't need to be alive to win; so, it doesn't matter if YOU make it to the end of this, as long as there are townspeople left when the mafia are defeated. Town attempts at self-preservation are not wanted.

Town really doesn't need to say "don't lynch me", regardless of if this post was a joke or not. If you are town, then you don't need to be alive to win; so, it doesn't matter if YOU make it to the end of this, as long as there are townspeople left when the mafia are defeated. Town attempts at self-preservation are not wanted.
What? This is definitely just different philosophies on mafia, but town SHOULD self-preserve? Because if you are lynched than you KNOW a mafia isn't lynched.

Back
Top Bottom