• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

Can we not vote OS? They're actually trying to solve the game here. It's a bad lynch.

Posting a reads list n1 before d2 started looks like a good move to me. Makes it seem like they were going to give thoughts incase they died in the night. Also giving reads lists at all is helpful.

Lurking til Endgame - Lean Town
Posts are pretty nothing, but i have reason to believe that both he and SSL can't be scum together.
Why?

Could you elaborate? How do you feel about funnier1-5 and my interactions?
You seem to be pretty defensive, a lot talking about yourself and explaining your logic from the other day.
Funnier1-5 is provoking people more. Crumbling their posts and trying to make questions over them.
I found it funny. It's pretty NAI since we don't know who each player is.

My honest apologies everyone, I actually forgot about this game. I will try to catch up before day's end but I am a little busy tonight so I don't think I'm going to be very helpful this day. So sorry :/

What is the vote count?
Vote: Obligated Suffering
Vote: Obligated Suffering
Vote: SexyScumLord
Vote: ExDark
Vote: Evenstar
This is all of today’s votes. OS is in the lead but I don’t believe he’s mafia. I’m not inclined for a mislynch on an active player.

unvote: SSL
VOTE: Evenstar

Night 2: What is guilt?
What is the vote count?

This is all of today’s votes. OS is in the lead but I don’t believe he’s mafia. I’m not inclined for a mislynch on an active player.

unvote: SSL
VOTE: Evenstar
Day ended over thirty minutes ago, this one does not count.

Day 2 Final Vote Count

SexyScumLord (1) (funniers1-5)
Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth)
ExDark (1) (Obligated Suffering)
Obligated Suffering (2) (SSL, ExDark)

They were gathered in groups of two. One held a wooden board with "My mafia addiction" written on it. The other stood in front of it, shakily gathered all their inner strength, and broke the board with a single strike of their palm.

All except one.

He tried again and again to no avail. The others stood around him. Watching. Without any great ceremony, they took up their own boards, took a single step, and as one drove them into Obligated Suffering.

He broke.

Obligated Suffering was lynched. He was DekuNut masquerading as Minish, a Town Neighbor

Night Two has begun and will end tomorrow Friday, the 17th at 8 pm CST.

1579236152605.png

I'll look at the thread later.

I have other business to attend to, currently.

So I like totally forgot this game was a thing (as did most of you I imagine)

I'm gonna take a shower and start the day bbl

Day 3 Begins: Psychosis
The group was not looking well. With each innocent life they slayed the noose crept tighter and tighter around their necks.

Who would be next? Where were their enemies? The only sure enemy was the monster inside....

ExDark has died. He was Poyzin masquerading as Poyzin, the Infiltrator

SexyScumLord has died. They were Rag masquerading as Jinjo, a Town Neighbor

Yet to OD:
  1. @Sock: defnotafunnieralt6
  2. @Sock: funniers1-5
  3. @Sock: Evenstar
  4. @Sock: Mafia Exponent
  5. @Sock: hamtaro
  6. @Sock: mafiosloth
  7. @Sock: Lurking til Endgame
  8. @Sock: Unvote
OD'd:
  1. LynchMe, Jinjo, 2x Town Jailkeeper
  2. TotalyNotASrialKilla, Zinn, Vanilla Town
  3. Obligated Suffering: Town Neighbor
  4. ExDark: Infiltrator
  5. SexyScumLord: Town Neighbor
With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Sunday the 19th at 9 pm CST.

This could be the final day phase

Dang, I didn't even get to claim as the Town Bartender...

GGs!

Apologies for the inactivity. I am cute but also very busy. I'll read the thread now and provide thoughts later.

Infiltrator...? Never heard of it.
I'm assuming it could enter private chats?

Good thing there weren't two Town casualties.
I'm assuming someone wants to claim one of the deaths?
Since we're in -Lo maybe we should post all investigative results and claim some stuff.

Obligated Suffering was lynched. He was DekuNut masquerading as Minish, a Town Neighbor
SexyScumLord has died. They were Rag masquerading as Jinjo, a Town Neighbor
Dammit. I had figured it out but I wanted Day Phase to come to ask something to SexyScumLord.

Posts are pretty nothing, but i have reason to believe that both he and SSL can't be scum together. And, if I think SSL is scum, LTE must be town, though I have no ingame reasoning for it.
I came to the conclusion that the reason Obligated Suffering mentions here is the Neighborhood.
Which makes me think Lurking Until Endgame, Obligated Suffering, and SexyScumLord were all in it.
Since Obligated Suffering was townreading Lurking Until Endgame, I feel like the the latter was not only active in their chat but managed to convice Obligated that they were Town; which might also suggest he was lurking. To top that, there's a high mathematical probability one of them is Mafia too.

This is, however, kind of a shot in the dark.
Most of it is conjecture, but I believe it might be a relevant theory since we don't seem to have much information with most of the active players dead.

Day 2 Final Vote Count

SexyScumLord (1) (funniers1-5)
Evenstar (1) (mafiosloth)
ExDark (1) (Obligated Suffering)
Obligated Suffering (2) (SSL, ExDark)
I apologize for not voting.
I actually thought all of the wagons had 1 vote and was expecting to see someone untie them so I could question them.
To my surprise, despite being wrong about the leading wagons, that didn't happen until after the deadline.

That aside, the final votes from Day 2 are really interesting. Both voters from Obligated Suffering's wagon are dead and weren't Mafia, and neither was Obligated Suffering. It kinda looks like a dead end, which is kinda interesting because I'm assuming Mafia isn't responsible for both kills, and might've not wanted this scenario.

funnier1-5's vote is pretty interesting since it tried to give another option to the day's lynch.
Evenstar was around during the Night, so I'm hoping we can figure out their alignment to try and solve some stuff.
Same somewhat applies for defnotafunnieralt6, who isn't as prioritary since they weren't related directly to the wagons.

As I write this I see Hamtaro also posted. Good, at least most of players will be around for today as they should.

Okay, no one is saying anything.

I'd like anyone who is a miller to claim by the end of the day. I've got a green check and a red check to reveal. :)

Okay, literally no one's paying attention.

funniers1-5 is scum.
defnotafunnieralt6 is town.

Cop results baby.

Vote: funniers1-5

Vote: funniers 1-5

I had some doubts on them from the beginning, the cop results only help cement them.

Do you have any explanation funniers 1-5?

Yeah. Even Star is full of it.

I know this is going to look bad on my end, but I could not get on until now so I unfortunately have not had a choice. I’M THE REAL COP.

I had two shots. Night one I used on OS which is why I tried to save him when people decided to lynch him.

Night two, and this will sound so bad, but Used it on SSL. Since my lynch attempt failed, and I wasn’t convinced he was town, I decided to check on him. I didn’t think mafia would kill him.

So this game is small with vanilla roles and x shot roles. Anyone could probably fake claim cop, and easily guess that someone is town at this point, especially since the indep is dead. So Evenstar doesn’t have to check defnotafunnier to be right about him being town.

Another thing is the convenience of finding mafia when the game could end if we lynch wrong.

The next issue with his is the fact that his supposed check is OMGUS. I defended OS all day, made it clear I believed he was town, and then chose to try to save him with one of the counter wagons. If I hadn’t been after the time, the votes would have been tied, this ending the phase in a no lynch instead of a mislynch.

And choosing me seems more like he was paranoid that me or mafio had something on him, and that’s why he chose between us today to try to lead town into a mislynch. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if mafio is his scumbuddy and he was trying to get town Fred by proposing a counter wagon and in case one ever flipped, the other would look good. I just put a wrench by voting even. Though that theory might be a little outlandish.

Fact is I’m the real cop, and I’ve played for town this whole game while even lurked and did nothing But let townies be mislynched.

Back
Top Bottom