• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Magician Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results:

1) A: 0; B: 0; C: 4; D: 0; E: 0

2) A: 3; B: 1

3) Delica Austin it is.

You throw on your uniform, preparing for the first day of the new school year. You head downstairs, to find your father. You inherited much of your appearance from your mother, so he doesn't look much like you. He's a fairly tall man, with a dusting of dark stubble covering his face, with short, unkempt black hair atop his head. He's cooking pancakes.

"Morning, Delica." He says to you, setting a plate down. "I figured I'd cook breakfast for you, since it's your first day back." He takes a seat across from you. After thanking him, you begin to eat. As you do so, you wonder about the new school year. What will it bring? Will you make new friends? By the way, did you do any of your summer homework?

1)
A) Yes.
B) No.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door. It must be your best friend, come to walk with you to school, like every year.

"Bye, honey! Have a great day!" Dad says, as you open the door, to reveal...

2)
A) Maggie Farrand (Blue)
B) Liz Swan (Green)
C) Peace Harrison (Black)
D) Hatchford Miller (White)

(Note that the people you fail to pick my not take kindly to being snubbed, even if they don't know they have. Choose wisely.)

Bios
Maggie Farrand
A bookish girl, she's very intelligent. However, she lacks some degree of common sense. She spends much of her time in the library, and gets straight As in most classes. However, she's also a bit awkward, which means she gets picked on fairly often. She's also the head of book club. Also the lone member, aside from you, should you pick her.

Liz Swan
The star of the school's soccer team, she's extremely athletic. She's also stubborn as a mule, and prone to violence on occasion. Foulmouthed and a bit of a hothead, she's really nice underneath her gruff exterior.

Peace Harrison
People are intimidated by him because of his size. But in reality, he's a really nice guy. He's just a bit quiet. You opened up to him on the first day of school, and since then, you two have been lifelong friends.

Hatchford Miller
The son of the richest man in town, Hatchford has grown up with no small amount of privelage. Cold as he is, you two have been friends since you were kids. His friendship brings with it lavish gifts that he tosses around without even realizing their worth.

1. A. Some.. he not asked all
2. Tough choices... I guess D.

1. Lizzy. :D

2.Peace. We need peace.
Wait, so which one do you want? 1 is whether you did your summer homework. 2 is which friend you want.

By the way, there will be other choices similar to question 2. So don't worry too much about it, you'll make lots of friends.

OH.

Uh, let's lie and say yes for number one.

And for two, uh let's go with Peace. More peace for the peace peoples.

Also also, feel free to ask questions here. I may or may not answer them, but you're welcome to ask.

1)
Yes - 2
No - 0

2)
Peace - 1
Hatchford - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom