• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Magician Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
You awaken, unsure of where you are. You pick yourself up off the floor, feeling a hard marble tile beneath your feet. You dust yourself off and look around.

You're in a dim hallway, marble tile beneath your feet, the room lit by blue candles on the walls, illuminating a series of doors.

You check your watch, and are alarmed to realize you're late for an appointment. But which door is it through?

A) The black door, with skulls engraved on the border?
B) The green door, with a picture of a verdant landscape painted on the borders?
C) The red door, with a goat's head shaped like the knocker, a reverse pentagram around the knob?
D) The blue door, with various numbers and mathematical equations incomprehensible to you on it?
E) The elevator at the end of the hall, an Out of Order sign taped to the white doors?
*F) Write in.

((I'll wait a while for all of these, and go what seems to be the consensus. You can always make a "Write in" option along with the listed choices. These, along with any other choices that are "free", will be marked with an asterisk.))

B) The green door, with a picture of a verdant landscape painted on the borders.

F) Late or not there are some major unanswered questions. Personally, I'd check inside all the doors, avoiding the skull door cause that's just all kinds'a wrong. I'd call out to see if anyone was around, checking for cameras because the first thing I'd think of is being a Jigsaw victim.

*D) If all else failed and nothing from the other doors were insta-kill I'd choose the math door because it seems like the newest, aside from the broken elevator.

So far:
Green Door - 1
Blue Door - 1
Red Door - 2
Check all doors - 1

I will make it so that any write-ins that can conceivably be combined with the given answer will be used. So for example, our hero will check for cameras and have a peek at the other doors.

The Gate of Sin has opened

You elect to open the red door first, though you resolve to check the other doors too. However, you never get the chance. You grip the knob, and slowly edge the door open. As soon as you do, you find yourself standing in the middle of a busy intersection.

[video=youtube;tI6CUlTgvws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI6CUlTgvws[/video]

Posts jut from the ground, serving as anchors for lines of police tape. The ground is covered in blood, and a police car is parked next to you. A body before you, sprawled out, broken, a chalk line surrounding it. The strangest thing is, the body...The body is your own. Before you can react, you feel cuffs around your wrists. Then, you're slammed against the hood of the police car.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of..." You drown out the officer's voice, as you try to remember what led to this.

What were the murder weapons? (Pick up to three. The two with the highest number of votes will be chosen.)
A) A flamethrower (Gain Spell: Hellfire)
B) A spiked chain (Gain Spell: Chains of Sin)
C) A jar of bees (Gain Spell: Summon Swarm)
D) Vicious dogs (Gain Spell: Summon Hellhound)
E) Your fellow gang members (Gain Spell: Summon Imp)
F) Your bare hands (Gain Spell: Fiendish Strength)
G) A knife (Gain Spell: Flechette)
H) Poison (Gain Spell: Acid Splash)

Spell Effects
Hellfire: Conjures a flame in your hand. The fire can be thrown and will ignite other objects. The intensity of the flames increases with the caster's power.
Chains of Sin: The caster fires chains from their hands, and can use them to bind objects. The caster can then pull the object towards them. In the case of heavier objects, the caster will be pulled towards the object instead. The range and durability of the chains will increase with the caster's magical power.
Summon Swarm: By sacrificing about a quarter pound of food, the caster summons a swarm of flesh-eating insects. This attack is very painful, but unfortunately, the bugs cannot be controlled, and die after a few seconds in the human world. The size of the swarm increases with the power of the caster.
Summon Hellhound: The caster summons an infernal wolf. It's stronger than a regular dog, and obedient to the caster. However, it must be taken care of like a regular dog.
Summon Imp: Summons a small imp to assist the caster. The imp is relatively intelligent, and can itself cast some minor magic. This means, however, that it will require some form of payment for services rendered. Failure to comply will result in the imp hindering you.
Fiendish Strength: Casting this spell increases the user's strength by an amount dependent on their magical power.
Infernal Flechette: The user forms a knife out of any mineral substance they can touch. This knife is extremely sharp, and can be telekinetically thrown, though doing so will cause it to shatter. Higher magical power allows the user to form multiple knives at once.
Acid Splash: The user conjures a bubble of corrosive, flammable acid. When diluted in water, the acid can also be used as a potent poison which is difficult to detect. Higher levels make the acid more corrosive.

Last edited:
Ok, E, is my first choice for tie breaker.

But I also choose A and D

Final results:
A-4
E-1
D-2
G-2
H-1

So looks like we have a tie between D and G. I wonder what I'll do about that.

Your body pressed against the car, you remember how you murdered the person. His screams filled the night, as you set them on fire, skin blistering and blackening as the fires danced. It was taking too long, though. You had to finish...

What's that beeping noise?

[video=youtube;pmNarjfL54o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNarjfL54o[/video]

You turn in bed as your alarm goes off. Rising from bed, you rub your eyes, the sun shining through your window. It's 7 AM, September 2nd. It's the first day of school. You hear the sounds of your father cooking. You rise out of bed, looking around your room. It's decorated with...

A) Various pieces of sports memorabilia.
B) Bookshelves full of academic textbooks.
C) Video games. Lots and lots of video games.
D) Your own artwork and art supplies.
E) Posters for your favorite musical groups.

You head over to your closet, preparing to don your uniform, which is...

A) A black skirt, blouse, and dress shoes (Female)
B) A white button-down shirt with a black tie, slacks, and nice shoes. (Male)

You hear your dad saying something...He's calling your name. What is your name, by the way?

(Write in. For this one, I'll use a random number generator to choose one fitting for whichever gender seems to be favored. Please include a first and last name.)

Last edited:
1. C

2. A

3. MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!!!

1. C
2. A
3. Delica *and it's name for both gender, because I said soo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom