• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Magikarp vs Feebas

I chose Feebas.
It might be hard to find, but I found a shiny Carvanha while looking for it in Ruby. Another thing is that it learns TMs, unlike our red carp. Though I think I like Gyarados better (in terms of design and in battle), but we're not here to discuss evolutions right? So i picked feebas.

Magikarp, the original useless pokemon. I don't see people selling you feebass for 500 dollars in B&W.

I chose Feebas because of it's movepool. Plus, Milotic OWNS. Though, I like Gyarados more, because it killed everything on HeartGold, and mine, because it was so good, is now Lvl. 100.

I have to vote for Magikarp. Like anyone expected differently

Magikarp. Feebas is the embodiment of purest evil, much like snakes and 3D Puzzles. I've been searching for EIGHT F*CKING YEARS, and I STILL haven't found one. As long as you have an Old Rod or 500 PokéDollars, access to Magikarp and Gyarados is a piece of cake.

Magikarp, first its a weak little useless fish but at level 20 it turns into a huge ass kicking bad ass sea monster that is made of epicness!

Feebas, since I loke Milotic slightly better than Gyarados, and it can actually learn Egg moves and more TMs.

Feebas because I prefer it's design more; though I certainly don't like trying to catch one. If we're also comparing their evolutions, both Gyarados and Milotic are at a tie for me.

Magikarp. Less annoying to find, evolves into something cooler through a less convoluted method, and is just generally iconic. Feebas's only real advantage is that it at least gets some egg moves and TM moves but Magikarp is still cooler.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom