• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Magnezone vs. Metagross

Metagross, before looking at the arguments. Psychic, there we go.

Magnezone is in that group of turrrrrible Gen 4 evolutions of Gen 1 pokes that didn't need them (Magmortar, Rhyperior, etc.)

So, Metagross by a mile.

Metagross. I never really liked anything about Magnezone...

Yeah, I'd personally use Metagross, too. I never really liked the Magnelution line as much as the Metalution line.

Metagross is AWESOME. I'm fond of both of their second stages, but Metagross makes for an awesome evolution, where Magnezone just comes across as awkward.

Metagross would kill Magnezone with Earthquake. It also looks better. Magneton looks better than Magnezone too, but Metagross is the coolest.

Why's this even a question? Metagross wipes the floor with Magnezone fifteen ways 'till next Sunday.

I prefer Magnezone just cause I stragize with it more. But Metagross more cause its a beast for me in the Battle Factory.

Metagross is destined to beat Magnezone when it was seen that the latter had a speed drop that makes it slower than the former, and not to mention Metagross has a powerful movepool including Earthquake, AND added to the fact that Metagross is a pseudo-legendary, you have a very biased match-up. The only thing Magnezone has going for is his ability to trap Metagross and his great Special Attack, which is the bane for many Steels because this is usually their least strongest stat that is exploitable (honourable victims include Aggron, Skarmory, Scizor (no Earthquake), Forretress and Empoleon (weak to Electric)).

Anyhow, I like Magnezone better because of his UFO-motif (better design in layman's term).

I accidentally put Magnezone in my poll... <=(

But you know I mean Metagross.

Metagross. Evon though I like Magnezone, Metagross has better stats and it learns Bullet Punch.

I prefer Magnezone by a landslide having used it on my main Platinum team, but we all know it would lose against Metagross. Damn cheating pseudo-legendary.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom