• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Major Forum Restructuring (PLEASE READ)

An update to the schedule, the RPG and WW merge will be delayed for at least a week, possibly longer, while the staff works out a few details regarding the merge. We will be sure to update you on the date of that change when we have more information. The changes in the Pokémon Forums category and the changes to The War Room will still take place tomorrow. Those forums will be inaccessible temporarily while we make the changes, but you will still be able to access all other forums not being affected by the restructure.

Along with being promoted to a main forum, The War Room is also going to be receiving a slight name change to The War Room (Strategy and Story Games). The forum description of all forums affected by the restructure, and possibly others, will be updated to reflect their most current contents.

It's really sad how dead the rp forum is. Maybe this will introduce new people to it.
That's our hope!

And just remember, anybody who is reading this thinking "man I wish the RP section was more active," you are more than welcome to go start an RP at any point. The section is not closed.

An update on the final phase of the restructuring, Roleplaying Games will be merged with Writers' Workshop tomorrow, April 25th. Both forums will be temporarily inaccessible while the change is taking place, but this will not be for long.

The content from Roleplaying Games has been successfully merged with Writers' Workshop! If you're feeling up to some roleplaying you should go check it out!

What's the difference between RP and Fizzy Bubbles? I assume the latter is serious RP?
Good question. Fizzy Bubbles is hosted on Bulbagarden Forums, but actually operates independently. We have had users who are both FB and Bulbagarden mods, but being one doesn't mean you have authority over the other.

Fizzy Bubbles is a really cool sub-community though, I recommend checking them out! And if you have any more questions about it, Faiyaa and TheKnightsFury are the people to go to for that.

What's the difference between RP and Fizzy Bubbles? I assume the latter is serious RP?
FB has a whole forum to itself and its just one Pokemon related roleplay thing. While on RP anyone can make their own RP thread.

IMPORTANT: Upcoming The World Beyond Restructure
Hey, everyone! o/ colours, here. For those of you who frequent Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc, there will be some changes coming by Friday, July 3rd, 2020. For transparency's sake, here are the list of changes that will be underway:

• The reorganization of Entertainment, Inc.​
    • What this essentially means is that we're going to dissolve Entertainment Inc and separate its contents. As it stands, a majority of Entertainment Inc's content is for general gaming discussion, so we're going to create a new section for those discussions going forward.​
    • The TV, Movies, and Music parts of the forum will have a new home in Outside the Box.​
    • The Anime portions of the forum will be found in a new section where they can be discussed alongside non-Pokemon manga, as well.​

• The reorganization of Outside the Box
    • This is currently in discussion, but this means that the general purpose of Outside the Box would be a lot more focused towards interactivity and conversations with users and less so on the low-effort posting aspect.
    • To achieve that end, most of the low-effort posting threads (such as, what are you looking at to your right, how are you feeling, etc) will be moved to Fun & Games, We will update you all on the list of these threads once moving is complete, because this hasn't 100% been finalised as of yet.
    • As mentioned in the above point about Entertainment Inc, OtB will now become home to TV/Movies/Music, so users will have the opportunity to expand upon discussions regarding those topics in OtB.
    • The focus of OtB will be more shifted towards more conversational threads. Think of it more like a miscellaneous, hangout forum.

We figure that the users who frequent those forums should get a heads up of what to expect. We hope you enjoy these changes, it'll hopefully be a much needed refresh. n.n

None of the topics in Entertainment or Outside The Box will be outright deleted, will they?

not to my knowledge, no. deletion has never come up. are there certain threads you're concerned about in either Entertainment or OtB? o:

as far as Ent Inc is concerned i'm leaning towards moving most of the active threads there and archiving (not deleting) the rest that hasn't had a post since roughly 2019 or so (not set in stone, though), but feel free to give me a poke if you feel differently~

The World Beyond Organization: Update

I'd like to reiterate this may or may not be the full list of threads being moved and things are still being worked on as we speak, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up. Thread redirects are being set for a few days so everyone knows which threads exactly have been moved over to their new home in Fun & Games as Outside the Box starts its new identity as a more conversational, hangout forum. If there isn't a redirect, the thread will still be listed here [Finished].

Thanks for reading, everyone n.n

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm proud to announce that the Animanga section (name still yet to be finalised) is open for business for all your anime-y and manga-y needs! It's still a small place for now, but that just means it's unbroken ground, prime to be filled with discussion about all your favourite series! So check it out, talk a little, maybe make a thread or two if you want, and if you've got any questions about the section, feel free to contact either of its mods:
Hope y'all have a great time with the section!

Back
Top Bottom