• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Major Update to Pokemon Ranger Site! Lots of new images and info

Limerick

#PocketMonsters staff
Reaction score
Several new characters were announced today including Win Town Leader, Erida; Samarando Leader Kamari, and what appears to be the Team Rocket equivalent, Team GooGoo (o_O). There is a heck of a lot of information on the page, so expect plenty more updates on the matter...

General storyline jist seems to be that the main character is learning by observation as a Pokemon Ranger, working for Team Leaders whom you visit in their home towns one by one, going from harbor city, to jungle area, to mountain region all to learn to be a pokemon ranger. Sound familiar? ;p Plenty of screenshots to cover this journey are included.... Enjoy!

Source: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/argj/

Informant: PokeAni

We already knew a lot of this, but there were a few new screens. It shows 15 different capture disks, and finally shows that your partner Plusle/Minun can be used with the capture disk, too, but my gosh at the result.

From what I can make out, shoving Plusle/Minun into your disc allows them to use some sort of paralasis move, that's related to how much energy's stored in the second bar.

p_g01.gif

I don't know why but I'm really surprised at the graphics, not the greatest, but like 45% better than what i expected.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom