• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Hello! After a conversation over in the Cliches in Pokemon Fanfics Thread, An idea has surfaced. Rules:

1: Obey all rules of Bulbagarden and the Fun and Games Forum
2: Keep it relevant to Pokemon
3: Have fun

OK, here is how it works:

Person 1: will name a Pokemon
Person 2 will make a Pokedex entry for it; one that a Ten-Year old would make. Then name a Pokemon
Person 3 makes an entry for the Pokemon Person 2 named and then gives a Pokemon
Person 4 onward follow suit

I'll start: Bellsprout

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
It's bell-shaped because it makes a ringing noise only bug types can hear to draw them in and eat them!

Oddish

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
It breaks into people's homes to cook meals for them and steal their cheese!

Stunfisk

"Stop winning!" "Make me!"
Reaction score
It evolves from a pikachu and it's super mean and once Lt. Surge threw a stone at my pikachu because of it. Luckily, I caught it before my pikachu could get hurt!

Rayquaza

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
It is a dragon that is so scary that when it comes down from space to play, the land dragon and water dragon run away from it.

Turtwig

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
When my blastoise spit water at it's tail, it almost died!

Yanma

Last edited:
"Stop winning!" "Make me!"
Reaction score
It's all cool and buzzy!

Magearna

The fluffiest boi you'll ever squeeze!
Reaction score
It can shoot a super powerful laser from its chest! Its a must have for every trainer!

Mew

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
It has so many evolutions but I never evolve my eevee because their cuter.

Pichu?

The fluffiest boi you'll ever squeeze!
Reaction score
Its a baby Pikachu! I wanna keep it even more than I do teenage Pikachu! What do you mean there's an adult Pikachu?

Salazzle

♪ Salamence was meant to Fly! ♫
Reaction score
They're all girls. They tell all the Salandit what to do. They have nice colours.

Reuniclus