• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

Does this look unsure to you?
Reaction score
Why is this living cottonball part Fairy? And why does it have ears like a sheep?

Girafarig

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
It’s a cute but naughty squiddo that squirts ink and loves pastries! The only problem is I don’t know how to evolve mine...

Drakloak

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Arceus, the somewhat horse looking pokémon, is the dad of all Pokémon. It is very very strong and can even be a bit scary sometimes. I wonder how he can walk on those shoes though?

Charmeleon

Reaction score
Lizard, a big red lizard with really hot burning flames.

Huntail

if on the day i die i turn and look at my life..
Reaction score
Very scary evil squid! A villainous mastermind! I don't know what those words mean though.

Cloboppus

Hops
Reaction score
A weird boxing octopus, it will beat you up like that one bully in elementary school

Hattrem

Reaction score
Doesn't dance all that great.

Jigglypuff

Last edited:
"Hello, Zuko here"
Reaction score
It's singing sounds so soothing. It makes you wanna...*yawn* fall... asleep...

Toxtricity