• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

Batman Beyond
Reaction score
Why is this living cottonball part Fairy? And why does it have ears like a sheep?

Girafarig

Reaction score
It’s a cute but naughty squiddo that squirts ink and loves pastries! The only problem is I don’t know how to evolve mine...

Drakloak

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Arceus, the somewhat horse looking pokémon, is the dad of all Pokémon. It is very very strong and can even be a bit scary sometimes. I wonder how he can walk on those shoes though?

Charmeleon

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
Lizard, a big red lizard with really hot burning flames.

Huntail

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
Very scary evil squid! A villainous mastermind! I don't know what those words mean though.

Cloboppus

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
A weird boxing octopus, it will beat you up like that one bully in elementary school

Hattrem

Reaction score
Doesn't dance all that great.

Jigglypuff

Last edited:
Ghost Archer
Reaction score
It's singing sounds so soothing. It makes you wanna...*yawn* fall... asleep...

Toxtricity