• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make a Pokemon team for the above character!

Lucario because it's sort of the stock Jedi Pokemon
Drampa because of the whole wise old man thing
Alakazam because of Yoda's powerful Force abilities
Politoed because both are small, green and can hop around
Slowking because it's a very intelligent Pokemon despite its dopey appearance, which references how Yoda put up a "senile kooky hobo" act on Luke before revealing his true capabilities
Swampert to represent how Luke first met Yoda in, well, a swamp

Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
Salazzle to represent her toxic personality
Infernape mainly because I tend to see Zuko with a Blaziken, so it made sense to give this to Azula as a counterpart because Emboar is the only other Fire/Fighting-type and it doesn't fit her imo
Chandelure because she uses blue flames, which Chandelure sorta has. Chandelure's fire is also used to consume souls, which I doubt Azula would have a problem with
Luxray because I felt I had to give her an Electric-type to represent her skill with Lightningbending, and I felt Luxray was the most aesthetically fitting one for her
Hydreigon because Azula is very powerful, so it felt apt for her to have a pseudo-legendary. There's also something interesting about Hydreigon in that it evolves from Zweilous, a Pokemon with two heads each with their distinct personality, yet Hydreigon seems to have only one dominant head. I think this neatly represents not only Azula's dynamic with her peers, but how in her bid to have absolute control, she tragically ended up alone
Mega Charizard X because it's immensely powerful, has a black and blue color scheme that matches Azula's, and receives a ton of favoritism when compared to its sibling Mega Charizard Y (which I see Zuko having)

Luz Noceda from The Owl House

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom