• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make a Pokemon team for the above character!

Reaction score
tt11421445fltt.gif

So, I have no idea if this game is already made, so to any mod/admin/any user with forum authority, feel free to do anything if this is already posted!

Hello, fellow users and welcome to Ibuki's fresh new game; just read the title and you'll understand it!
This is the first time where I use the flavor text shenanigans. Text for thought.

This game is self-explanatory, I will post an anime/video game/blah blah blah character, and the next poster will make a Pokemon team of the character above, and then posts another character, and so on.
Edgeworth said:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
Mad Max: Hydreigon Road said:
Klinklang
Ampharos
Manectric
Magneton
Rotom (any form)
Electrode

The Scout (Team Fortress 2)?
xXB00k1_M1od4Xx said:
Pikachu
Jolteon
Deoxys (usually Speed)
Accelgor
Electrode
(These are usually high-speed Pokemon)

Lute (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)?
The cycle continues.

Before playing, read the rules!
1. BMGF rules still apply. If you want to review it, click here.
2. Pokemon characters are banned, since they obviously have their own teams, apparently.
3. The characters' team should contain at least three Pokemon.
4. Try your best to make the Pokemon fit in the character's team. Also, if possible, add an explanation on why the team is good for his/her personality/ability/appearance/etc.
5. When posting a character, this should be the format:
  • Character (Name of game/anime/franchise)
6. Due to us having different levels of media knowledge, some of us cannot recognize the characters. If you cannot recognize the given character, research and make a Pokemon team out of the info you gather.
7. Have fun!

Enough banter, let's begin!

Frisk (Undertale)

Last edited:
Metagross
Klinklang
Alakazam
Bidoof
Rotom
(He is both an idiot and a genius, so I slipped in a Bidoof and I added Pokemon who are intelligent. I also added mechanical 'mons in there as well.)
Why, you ask? Because they can all have Frisk as a regular ability!
That's some mad creativity, even if you don't know the character and the game itself. As a little tip, research on the character if you do not know.

The Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Ditto-Can use the move transform and can also transform into the opposing Pokemon during battle with it's HA, imposter.
Zoroark-With it's Illusion ability, the Pokemon already looks like one of the Pokemon in the team.
Bisharp
Weavile
Kecleon-Can use camouflage to change it's type
Volcarona

The Spy likes to hide himself and blend in so no one knows knows that he's there until it's too late when he attacks. He also likes to be fast. The Pokemon here will make it tough for his opponent to figure out what his Pokemon is/what type his Pokemon are for a while, he will also like Pokemon who are fast and can make easy 1 hit KOs on other Pokemon.

King Dedede (Kirby)

Guzzlord
Snorlax
Kingler
Slaking
Empoleon
Tyrantrum

King Dedede is a fat penguin-like entity who boasts that he's a king even though he's more concerned about the luxuries and the power over what actual ruling entails. As such, he has Tyrantrum as they both boast a kingly status purely out of pride and strength. Kingler is known for having a hammer-like claw that it swings around which is similar to Dedede's huge mallet. Snorlax and Slaking boast both power, laziness, and a large gut just like Dedede, while Empoleon both has the penguin traits and regal appearance. Guzzlord deserves special mention, though, as not only does it have the Dark typing associated with mischief and the voracious appetite, but the gigantic mouth on it's belly greatly resembles Dedede's possessed form in the Dark Matter trilogy (Kirby 2, Kirby 3, and Kirby 64), particularly when the malicious Dark Matter gruesomely rips Dedede's belly open in order to form a gigantic maw that attempts to eat Kirby.

Koishi Komeiji (Touhou Project)

Larvitar
Gengar w/Gengarite
Slowking/Slowpoke/Shellder
Mewtwo
Hoppip
  • Larvitar is there because Koishi can mean "small rock", and also for the fact that not many people take notice of Larvitar (because it's overshadowed by Tyranitar).
  • Gengar would be Mega-Evolved while her third eye is open, and its Ghost typing fits her evanescence.
  • Slowking would be present while her third eye is open. While closed, it would separate into Slowpoke and Shellder due to having lost the enlightenment gained by the eye being open.
  • Mewtwo is included because it has the power to read minds and also to make others forget its existence.
  • Hoppip, like Koishi's fleeting mental state, has a tendency to wander wherever the wind takes it.

Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

I don't know much about this character, but I'll try my best!
  • Bisharp: His insane version of checkers involving chess pieces makes sense, and Bisharp is a Dark type, which fits for an antagonist.
  • Absol: Another Dark type with a sort of blade, like his switch blade.
  • Umbreon: Another Dark type that might fit.
  • Scrafty: Looks mischievous and loves to pick fights? So I guess Scrafty?

Jyushimatsu [Osomatsu-San]

MegaPod12 used Google! It's super effective!

Slowpoke
Slowbro
Exeggcute
Loudred

Slowpoke makes sense for having a similar derp face. Slowbro for that reason, and also as a reference to his brotherhood. Exeggcute is a group of six individuals, which makes sense for a sextuplet, and Loudred for being noisy.

Luigi, from the Mario bros.

Rotom-Wash
Wimpod/Golisopod
Mimikyu
Jumpluff/Spoink
Gallade/Serperior

Rotom-Wash was included as Luigi's often associated with his phasmophobia and it very slightly resembles the Poltergust that he wields in the Luigi's Mansion duology (or trilogy counting Luigi Mansion Arcade). Not to mention Luigi is sometimes associated with electricity in order to serve as a contrast towards Mario's iconic fire launching abilities. A similarly common personality trait in his appearances is his tendency to be quite a coward, thus Wimpod fits him fairly, though some games also mix said cowardly personality with his loyalty and bravery, and as such, Golisopod, a Pokemon that is generally seen as tough yet has the exact same ability as Wimpod in all but name, fits him as well. Mimikyu is not only a ghost, but it also suffers from sheer envy and wishes to be popular, which mirrors how Luigi is often depicted as overshadowed by Mario and is ignored by the general populace both in-universe and out before the Year of Luigi started. Jumpluff and Spoink are weird inclusions, but what usually sets Luigi apart from Mario and other characters in main series multiplayer is that he usually jumps way higher than Mario and tends to have floaty movements. Luigi is also sometimes associated with refined behavior, as his baseball team's default name known as Luigi Gentleman/Luigi Knights and he constantly criticizes the dustiness of his mansion in the first Luigi's Mansion game, and as such, I could see him using a Serperior and/or a Gallade.

Madotsuki (Yume Nikki)

Rotom because of her TV not having any channels, Munna because of an affiliation with a dream world, and Slowpoke for being a daydreamer.

Kagami Hiiro from Kamen Rider Ex-aid.

Well since he is Kamen Rider Brave.

I will go with fully evolve Pokemon.
  • Aegislash-To go with the Sword theme of Brave with despite not having a usable shield in his Level 2 form.
  • Bisharp-Though he is a Knight and not a Bishop, we have to have a reference to chess in there somewhere. Shiny.
  • Maybe a Chansey to go with his Doctor status.
  • Gallade-The only Pokemon I could think that could go with his personality. Shiny.

The abra line for intelligence.
Gumshoos for sleuthing.
Ditto for being able to hide from the organization.

Tenkuuji Takeru from Kamen Rider Ghost

Yamask, as he's often associated with historical figures, and Yamask thrive in ancient civilizations.
Volbeat, as the firefly is one of his motifs.
Dusclops/Dusknoir, as that particular Pokemon has one eye.
Alolan Marowak, as their Ghost typing came from their close relationships to their partners.

Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia), since Max did his usual "No idea" thing.

Ludicolo (She is carefree af)
Munchlax (She loves food, and usually thinks of it)
Skitty (Very klutzy...?)
(too lazy to add)

Ibuki Mioda (Danganronpa series)

Ditto, due to both being quirky.
Chimecho, Wigglytuff, Chatot, and Noivern for musical/sound moves since she's a musician.

Ryuji Sakamoto from Persona 5.

Duskull
Scrafty
Bisharp
Kingler
Meowth

Duskull because of his mask, Scrafty because of his rebellious nature, Bisharp because I couldn't find a crowbar Pokémon, Meowth because of him not paying Ann back after he borrowed money to buy his mother a stuffed dolphin, and Kingler because of his Zodiac sign (Cancer, The Crab)

Steven (Steven Universe)

Sableye Carbink Persian froslass Gardevoir and pyroar

The first three can learn power gem, and the others are just fill their for what I've seen on the show.

Zeus the king of Olympus

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom