• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Make a username for the user above!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Make a new username for the above user. (explaining is something that's nice but not required)
I'll start: "Air", because they are invisible. Like air.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Octosweet, because takoyaki is made with diced octopus, and they have a sweet vibe to them.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
HumanChansey
You just are really kind to both me and everyone here, so you remind me of chansey for some reason.

Galactic_V

Non-fictional character
Reaction score
Pronouns
I'm going with Ash Ketchum, since you call yourself Satoshi and when I do my translations I usually switch anything in Japanese for English to keep it as natural as possible.

This post for eg:
Sem título30.png

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I'm going with Ash Ketchum, since you call yourself Satoshi and when I do my translations I usually switch anything in Japanese for English to keep it as natural as possible.

This post for eg:
I still can't believe that you did that so quickly. huuuuuge otsukare for that. Someday I'll definitely get to that level!
Anyways, please use @Galactic_V for this next one

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
"hey look i sketched a pool of blood" (referring to the chidamari aspect of your username)