• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yeah, i'm studying, afterall
V- Has played Bayonetta and can name at least one quote from it

You know love, you're the only person on the planet who says "go to hell" and means "take me there".

The below person knows who says this quote in Bayonetta 2.

Haven't, but I've watched stuff on it.

The below person either:
1. Knows the lyrics to the entire song of The Great Mighty Poo
2. Thinks Microsoft and/or Rare have essentially become The Great Mighty Poo due to Young Conker

Almost was, over the fact that I was getting beat out pretty hard by some of my Pokkén opponents today and almost ranked down as a result. Narrowly managed to avoid it.

Just looked it up; ...what kind horrific abomination is that?!
Of all things, a Microsoft HoloLens thing that's supposed to be a test bed for developers. Let's just say, using a franchise that already got screwed over by Project SPARK once before and the state of Rare as a whole... Yeah, it was never going to end well.

The below person was on the edge of their seat...yawning.

Never played it, not interested in it. But just to continue on the subject for a bit...

V thinks that Frisk is the lovechild of Brock and Dora the Explorer (I'm sorry, it's something I cannot unsee).

Back
Top Bottom