• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

You're damn right. I'm gonna make an entire team of firecats (consisting of Entei, Pyroar, whatever Litten's last evolution is and the Sun Legendary) and name my character Orchid.
Greninja'd. That'll be my second choice, probably when I get Pokémon Moon.

The below person gets the joke that's now crossed out and knows what game I'm referencing.

With Chida, most of the time I'm the same as Max

v - will have a busy morning or had a busy morning

I don't crave chocolate that much.

The below person actually knows what Planet Robobot is.
amiibo launch on the same day, and it's already out in Japan. Sound like a certain franchise?

I've heard it mentioned on here as a Kirby game before. That's the only reason I know it exists.

V Is currently unimpressed with the S/M starters.

I will admit, they look super strange - at least at first. I most definitely feel unimpressed with Popplio's design. Rowlet kinda creeps me out (because it's twisting half its body to look at its trainer), and Litten appeals to me because it's a cat and I love the damn things. That being said, the name's more suited for weed jokes than it is a Pokémon, IMO...lol
I've heard it mentioned on here as a Kirby game before. That's the only reason I know it exists.
Yeah, it was revealed at the end of the last Nintendo Direct we got (and was probably the only bit of good news during it for some fans). It's basically Triple Deluxe with mecha.

The below person also thinks the name Litten sounds weird and refers to the litter box instead of its Fire typing.

I do think it (and the rest of the S/M starter's) name sounds wierd, but I'm sure I'll warm up to them with time. Though I think it's refering to a combination of 'little' and 'kitten.'

V Is sleepy.

Not as much as the Sun Legendary, but I want to catch it so I can make "True Facts about the Fruit Bat" jokes.

Mega dirty. Mega bat.
Though I think it's refering to a combination of 'little' and 'kitten.'
Presumably it's "little", "kitten" and "lit" (as in its Fire typing).

The below person caught the snippet of gameplay in the Japanese trailer that showed what seems to be the Sun Legendary's signature move.

I don't recall. I do think it looks cool though.

V Also thinks the Moon Legend whose name I forget is just as, if not more cool.

Design-wise, the Moon legendary (Lunaala?) looks pretty cool, only slightly more than the Sun legendary (Solgaleo?).

V can't wait to see the evolved forms of Rowlet, Litten and Popplio.

It'll probably be Fire type, but I don't think it'll be Electric. Maybe either pure Fire or Fairy?

As for V, they have a funny feeling that Lunaana or whatever its name is will be at least partially Fairy type.

Back
Top Bottom