• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Could be. To me, it looks like it could either be a part Dark-type or a part Ghost-type.
That or Flying type. It does appear to be a bat-like creature, after all.

Anyway... I usually do so, but on this occasion, I would much prefer if I could just choose a starter without knowing what their evos are so there's an element of mystery to it. Or something.

V Is going to get both Sun and Moon.

Eventually. Sun comes first.

The below person knows the glory of Ganondorf's Trident moveset in Hyrule Warriors (Legends).

Not so much depressed, but annoyed about certain things. I'm doing ok, though. :)

v wants moon more than sun.

^ yay ^^ Dir en grey is the best imo. <3

I do not see dead people no. xD

v has a long day ahead of them?

Greatly.

Greninja'd. Not that often.

The below person actually uses the voice commands on Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom