• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Nine times so far with another two planned for today and three for tomorrow, and maybe two more on Saturday.

V has plans for today.

It's really more of a dislike.

The below user has a strong positive or negitive opinion on a certain television show featueing miniture equines.

0e5fd0091333b94cbde2f764970076238119d6a807e73edf1e4b86c9e85c2383.jpg

v Is lacking in any sort of manga collection.

I don't even have much of any form of comic collection

Poster below hates gen6 but loves gen7.

I've never played any of those gens.

Poster below has never held a 3DS (I played Face Raiders today on my friend's 3DS, first time holding one ever)

I haven't actually seen it. I've been meaning to. It seems to have some good musical numbers though. Also, memes.

The poster below is currently in a timezone where, at the time of reading this, it is, in fact, muffin time.

I'm actually pretty certain that it is cookie time, so ur wrong lololol

The below poster is a fan of magikarps.

Not quite.

V is watching the Solar Eclipse on Monday.

No solar eclipse in my locale, I'm afraid. Much sadness. I'd be bang up for it if I could however.

Below poster has a lot of posters.

Back
Top Bottom