• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

not myself, only heard of it, never played it

v - has been to a concert before

many times, with salmon that is - alone and with sushi
love it

v - has been to Los Angeles before

lots of times, one of my favorite hot sauces for burritos and nachos is a Ghost Pepper hot sauce, its hot, but not the hottest for sure - left me teary eyed and burning for about thirty minutes
when I had Reaper Peppers was nearly crying for almost 4 hours

v - has witnessed a car crash before

lots of times, one of my favorite hot sauces for burritos and nachos is a Ghost Pepper hot sauce, its hot, but not the hottest for sure - left me teary eyed and burning for about thirty minutes
when I had Reaper Peppers was nearly crying for almost 4 hours

v - has witnessed a car crash before

Oh damn seriously? That's so cool! Got any tips for someone who wants to try it out?

Yes, I have witnessed a car crash before. Just a rear end, but that noise of the crash... I cannot get it out of my head.

V has gone to at least 10 different countries before!

(sadly from what I read - Reaper Peppers I only found online - I'm Mexican American so I can stand lots of hot sauces)

Nope, only 2 not including where I live in USA
I only been to my parent/s country - Mexico and El Salvador

v - has been on an overnight train ride

Well thank you for your help. If I ever get around to it, I'll let you know about the carnage and aftermath of ingesting a ghost pepper. :lapras:

I have! It was from Singapore to Malaysia. Good times... but I was mostly asleep so haha!

V has been bungee jumping before!

eep!!! No, I'm afraid of heights, even if looks fun, I probably will be "too scared" to try it
could be a reason I prefer to drive or get a bus/train ride than fly anywhere

v - has gotten lost before

Yes. I am directionally challenged. My friends do not trust me with a map and will oftentimes have to hold my hand through large crowded areas.

V has finished the Pokédex of any main series core Pokémon game

sadly no, gotten close in Pokemon Y - caught all, except for the mythical Pokemon or those given away in promotions or events or have to get at a store - Mew is still the main one I haven't caught that I want... now with the other kitty too (Zeraora)

v - loves watching scary videos or creepypastas before going to sleep
(yep, its what I'm doing)

I do... I am guilty of reading scary stories or even manga (Ito Junji is such a HUGE recommend!) before bed. Do I get scared? Yes! Do I keep doing it? Yes!

V likes to listen to VOCALOID music

probably not - for me, if its not metal or rock I probably won't listen to it

v - has a failed a class before? or if still in school, is in danger of failing
)I did with PE many times, sports back then wasn't on my favorites, math was closed second managed to pass it with lowest possible grade, just barely)

Fortunately I haven't. I guess the worst end of the year grade I got was in the low 70s, although I have gotten very subpar test results before that did worry me, but I suppose it only spurred me to work harder. Haha.

V has gone to a sleepover before!

sadly, nope, closest for me was going camping when I was in elementary school
as a 5 day camping field trip
was it fun

(I know, at almost 3:30am I should be asleep, not sleepy, not working today or tomorrow, no reason to get up early - having a good time watching scary videos)

v - loves eating egg rolls

Back
Top Bottom