• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

it wasn't completely overnight, but last April we went to New York City, over an hour from where I live. On the way home, we went on the subway at about 7pm, and we got at the station at 9 pm, and we finally got home at 11 pm. And I fell asleep, and for me it changes a day after i fall asleep.

V played Human Fall Flat

nope, haven't heard of it

v - loves watching comedy shows

not at all, just Finnish fan all the time

v - has tried to open up an electric tool before to see how it works

I have, luckily it was not sharpened

v - has seen a car accident before
(actually crashing)

not anymore, used to in 2014 after my grandma had passed away
in 2015 quit doing so after my hospital visit - I know enjoy everyday
and smile, no matter how tough the day is

likes to eat cake frosting first

I know so, my mother and grandparents are Mexican
tex mex is too American, like general tsao chicken and egg rolls
"Americanized Mexican-style food"
just 'imitating the flavor, tone down the heat for dumb Americans that can't stand the real flavor' and also since many of those real ingredients being much higher price
yep, I am American myself, born in Anaheim, CA, childhood raised there
most of my teen and adult live between Seattle and Portland

v - doesn't like the word 'authentic' if its not imported
higher priced

(kind of - some of the kosher food I see on the shelf, have Hebrew labels, English sticker ont it says 'imported from Israel' then I look at something next to it says 'authentic' label says 'made in California' not authentic if its made in California, be 'Americanized')

"its fine" does that work?

v - posts on Discord often

Nope
I'm a carnivorous mammal like PETA

V - watches random videos online when bored

nope, resembles Riolu

v - has played GTA San Andreas before

(to me it does, could be fast scrolling down, not knowing what it is, so its my best guess)

so true, I wasn't, many tims was behind, and even "in danger of failing" PE

v - has stayed up late night, school next day

I don't eat beds

V - eats in their room

Back
Top Bottom