• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

nope, do have water

v - has been camping before

believe it or not, I can't swim - I do sit on the stair side of the pool the rare times I do visit

v - can eat spicy food with little to no drink

I'm lucky not to be allergic to anything

v - sleeps with their pets

no, no reason to be mean to others
never have in my live

v - likes eating mango with chili sauce

I'd try it, I've enjoyed somewhat similar things before

v has battled 500 or more of the same species in pokemon sword/shield

nope
I have not yet played Shield or Sword
I have the games, just no Switch to play them

v - likes adding extra syrup to their pancakes

nope, never heard of them
must be from an anime I don't watch

has heard of Kyubey before
madokemon_by_lordefiance_d5uo7oy-pre.jpg

yep, twice, once when the Seattle Seahawks won and once when the Seattle Sounders won, the winners celebration parade, so much fun

v - has at one time liked a band that now they find so embarrassing
(yep, for me was The Cure, at one time in my past used to like a few songs, but have gotten to really dislike them, even embarrassing to hear them now)

Not really embarrassing, just completely different in style than what I'm into now.

It is currently before noon where V is right now.

I do, not all Pokemon I find cute others say the same

likes to travel a lot by walking

Yes
Love them

v - bites their nails

Back
Top Bottom