• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

nope still have almost 6 hours of work

V - wishes they could see a black hole in putter space

Don't bother me anymore
I'm used to them

V - has run out 9f battery at worst time

how about a couple hours, I did

v - has seen a big cat in real life before
(not on TV or photos, even if it was in a zoo)

I rarely watch them, but I find them interesting when I do.

V - Collects (or used to collect) Pokemon Cards.

I have a big collection of my favorite cards, still collect them
just haven't been able to buy anything for almost 7 months, hopefully next month I'll get back to normal

v - used to watch TruTV

for now yes, will nap soon

v - drinks soda once in a while occasion

yes, when someone else invites it, I probably won't go on my own
I prefer international foods not American or Mexican (the two I eats the most and prepare at home) - Japanese and Vietnamese my top favorites

v - likes vanilla ice cream

luckily not yet, hopefully never will
only seen them in TV and movies, none in real life either

v - has watched something recently that scared them
(for me a documentary about black holes)

love them, too bad many aren't scary
("House on Haunted Hill" and "Drag Me To Hell" are the only two horror movies that actually scared me)

v - has seen a movie in full in a language they don't speak
(last one for me was a adult animated action comedy movie in Turkish called "Kötü Kedi Şerafettin" English title is "Bad Cat" seen both)

Back
Top Bottom