• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

horror movies I do - I tried a few, not so scary
I guess real life paranormal experiences make games/movies not scary, when I encountered and experienced real horrors

v - likes to stay up late when they don't need to get up early the next day

Not yet
Can't swim, surfing be tougher

V - has taken family or friend to their citie's most expensive or over rated landmark

i would love to go up Mt. Rainier one day, it be fun or Mt. St. Helens too - both aren't mountains, they are volcanoes

v - if they could, would travel in a submarine

nope, I love arachnids, they are cute and so hard working
some so colorful - and they eat annoying bug pests that carry diseases

v - wishes they could re-type certain Pokemon

P.E. was my most hated subject - it's now math

V - they drink lots of water

Nope
I listen to metal, far away from sad

V - they still watch movies from their childhood

most of the time I do, except when super tired after work, and I just order from Uber Eats - no more fast food for me

v - collects something
(for me world currency, flags, and sports jerseys)

nope, i can't salty or sour foods that much, especially as sodium (salt) is bad for my health

v - they hate broccoli and cauliflower

Back
Top Bottom