• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I sure do, taste so good, I haven't had everything, just the most popular foods
Pad Thai the main one, a few others with Thai names I can't remember what they are in English

adds extra cheese to their favorite meals with cheese
(hamburgers, mac n cheese, nachos... so on)

Not really, went to some when I was a kid but that's it.

Likes to use own artwork for avatar and signature banner.

I wish, payday until tomorrow for me, another 10 hours of waiting + extra 6 hours until stores open

has something with Hungary on it in their room
(I have two flags, and a jersey)

even though I shouldn't be eating them - yes I am
eating chocoalte chip cookies

has rubber bands somewhere in their room

Yeah.

yeah that works too
who are your favorites? i used to watch korone and kiryu coco a lot, but when holoEN came out i stopped watching them, because of mori calliope
v eats raw fish.

I've subscribed to a lot of idols, the ones that I actually have membership for are Uruha Rushia and Amane Kanata. Others that I'd say are particularly up there in favorites are Akai Haato/Haachama, Kiryu Coco, Watame Tsunomaki, Kureiji Ollie, Mori Calliope, Gawr Gura, Sakura Miko, and Usada Pekora; the lattermost being the one that got me down the rabbit hole.

V smokes through a bong.

Noo, I'm against all kinds of smokes, no matter what they are
it took my grandma's life, and is tearing apart my family

likes their steak with mashed potatoes

Back
Top Bottom