• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I've been learning about Japanese fairy tales recently, one of my favourite ones is Crackling Mountain, about a farmer's rabbit who takes revenge on a tanuki after the tanuki kills the farmer's wife. In terms of Western ones, I'd say the Three Billy Goats Gruff.

V has eaten Easter chocolate today.

Not as of yet.
We do the whole "looking for easter baskets" around the house thing because my younger siblings like it, and last night I helped my mom set them up except hiding mine, so I know what's in all of em, which normally wouldn't be demotivating for me because we get books in them every year so finding it to read the book would serve as motivation... but my mom just bought herself a copy of Maus (which I've been waiting months to read) and my mom let me borrow it before I went to bed, so I'm just gonna read that for now and let my siblings yelling at me to find it motivate me to do so later and have some chocolate after that occurs.

V Encourages the reading of banned books.

Can’t say I’ve ever directly advocated for it but I’m all for it, no book should be banned. Most of the “banned books” in the US are labeled as such for sickeningly stupid reasons frankly

V played their first Pokémon game on the DS

No

V is a fan of Dream
Unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom