• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

But Drakrai wants to kill me! I had no choice but to sleep once!

\/ Is tired.

Yeah. It's only a matter of time until Technology and I rule the world.

v Wishes they can fly.

Yes and no. Would this be sudden, like bam, they magically appeared one day? Or would they have always been around? If it was the first scenario, probably not, since things would be chaotic and potentially deadly, among other questions (eg. Would Pokémon with high intelligence like Alakazam and Metagross, or Team Rocket's Meowth be given equal rights to humans? What regulations would be placed on Flying-types, Psychic-types, and Ghost-types? Assuming that real world animals exist alongside them, would eating anything designated as a Pokémon be illegal? Which Pokémon would be illegal for a trainer to own?)

If it was the second scenario, maybe. I'd still be worried about people much more competent than the evil teams we're used to fighting in the games getting their hands on powerful Pokémon.

V enjoys spending time in a hammock, weather permitting if it's located outdoors.

If I owned one... I'd definitely enjoy spending time in it

V... threw up on a carnival ride before

I haven't, mainly because I haven't actually been on a ride that might do that to someone.

V Is below me.

In many ways I assume--but only one that I strictly know.

V Can spend hours ping-ponging threads in Fun and Games.

Only when my NINJITSU requires it, pahaha!

V Is a kitten-themed persona.

Back
Top Bottom