• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not with me, especially with RC's awesome banners

v - last photo taken wasn't a 'selfie'

Ha! You caught me on my desktop PC this time!

V - Has a favorite color in the cool spectrum

Last edited:
Incorrect! And it's animated!
That's twice in one day.

I lean more towards warm colours, but I do like me a bit of navy blue.

Power Rangers Time Force is the below person's favourite Power Rangers series.

Not much, I grew up with the very first season when I was little kid, after that lost track of the show.
Plan on catching up

v - likes adding Soy Sauce to their ramen

Quite the opposite. I don't stick it on everything, though.

@7JayDee7 Ramen is basically Japanese noodles. Try it sometime, it's friggin' delicious. And you should know what soy sauce is, come on now lol

The below person has screamed "HENSHIN!" at least once in their life.

When i was into Kamen Rider Gaim sone years back. Yeah
V-Is about to commit actual Genocide because of a certain boss fight in Genocide Undertale

Currently trying to prepare a team for the Kanto Classic. And I don't even know if there are spots available still. This Gengar's taking a while...

The below person forms a 5-person band with The Hero, The Lancer, The Big Guy, The Smart Guy and The Chick. (Sixth Ranger may or may not be applicable.)

Nope, haven't been in so long

v - took public transport today, (or will if it's still not morning where they live)

Post this on the train... Idk that Sylveon is able to learn PSYCHIC!

v plan to get VC RBY or already had them on their 3ds.

Back
Top Bottom