• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Depends. If you're from the Old World, then I do live on the other side of the world.

V Has played Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Haven't beaten the original, haven't played Of Myths and Monsters at all, and beat Uprising with at least 5.0 but never went back to finish it on 9.0.

The below person likes the Intensity difficulty system that Sakurai recently introduced into his games.

I'm sorry, what?
It's pretty much a way for the player to set how hard or easy their experience of the game is by betting the in-game currency in exchange for increasing or decreasing the difficulity and the amount/quality of rewards you receive in a given level/challenge, with the intensity going down each time you fail, the amount of rewards and duifficulity decreasing with it. Eh, just watch, say, chuggaaconroy's Kid Icarus: Uprising playthrough and you should get an idea as to what the system is about. I quite like it, though I'm not fond of how, if you've been binge-spending, you can have so few of the in-game currency that you can't actually play on the highest duifficulity.

Anyway... Haven't seen them.

V Is behind everyone else on a series they are currently watching.

That's me and XY&Z.

I quite like it, though I'm not fond of how, if you've been binge-spending, you can have so few of the in-game currency that you can't actually play on the highest duifficulity.
At least in Smash Wii U, I built up enough to the point where I never need to worry about that again - it helps that I managed to find ways to cheese out things like Crazy Orders (which give out far more cash than anything else between both games) and complete the entire Challenge board for an extra 2 million in Coins (no need to worry about Trophies, either, since I've bought all of the ones that can only be gotten through the shop).

The below person has completed at least one of Sakurai's Challenge boards (Kirby Air Ride checklist, Kid Icarus: Uprising Treasure Board, Brawl/Smash 4 Challenge Board etc.).

I wish. Preferably one of the recent ones featured in Kamen Rider. And customised to match the Rider who rode it.

The below person thinks the world is a beautiful place.

Haven't tried it at all, only seen a couple of anime episodes. Can't say that I have any attachments or strong feelings about it.
Greninja'd. I used to watch Bakugan quite a bit, and even bought a set at one point, but much like the franchise itself, my interest dropped off the face of the earth.

The below person knows who the band Tourbillon are.

Back
Top Bottom