• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

well, sorta, only if someone invites me to the stadium
otherwise not too interested

v - adds sauces to their food

Not at the moment
Hope for some

V - Is a carnivore

Yeah. Currently working on another project that is a bit of fun. Plan to edit my fanfic later as well.

v hates Christmas music before Thanksgiving

Most modern Christmas songs I hate now matter what time of year
They sound terrible and so slow and boring
Make me want to fall asleep instead of cheering

Falls asleep easily when exhausted

nope, I haven't read a book or manga in years, a psychical book or comic that is
I'm sure online articles don't count

v - has watched "The Simpsons" many times

yep
I drive to work

v - is learning another language

No, but I wish to learn French.

V Is playing Animal Crossing- New Leaf today.

No. I completely forgot about it, actually. I should probably reset, but easier to just wait for the next game.

V is looking forward to Animal Crossing on Switch.

Not much, will try it one day
Really want Switch

V - loves pecan pie

Back
Top Bottom