• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

yep
experienced them in Mexico

v - watches cartoons before sleeping

nope - I listen to Metal

v likes color orange

I love it - love pink

V - hates eating instant ramen noodles

Look, the Macintoshes can be a little difficult to use, okay? I didn't know it would come apart like that! And the bloody thing never did work again after that.

Not like a Windows computer, where half the damn thing can be on fire and someone has just deleted most of the OS and it'll still bloody boot.

v has had the exact opposite experience.

maybe, I only used windows and Linux laptops
not to open apart, but to use them

v - person below me loves waffles with chocolate on them

nope, never will

v - has a plush of their favorite animal

How the hell am I supposed to find plushies for a praya dubia, a sea angel, a leucochloridium paradoxum, and/or a bigfin squid.

Reality is an illusion according to V

Back
Top Bottom