• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

not at all, I love them, especially with fish

v - has seen mysterious lights in the sky before

not yet

v - prefers shallots to onions

I prefer regular onions I guess

v doesn't always go along with what a coin flip tells them to do, and instead just uses the flip to help them sort out their feelings regarding the matter

I grew up in a time where Pluto was still classified as a planet, and I struggle in general with the fact that most of the names and definitions and categories we give to things in the universe are utterly arbitrary... but I also know fuck all about astrology so if the people who do this stuff for a living say Pluto isn't a planet, I'm not exactly in a position to disagree.

↓ Once swallowed a Lego piece.

Not myself
Never own Legos

V has trouble deciding ice cream flavors

couple, for sure, I did them myself by accident
(thorn bushes when parking)

v - has eaten a block of cheese in one sitting without other ingredients

Hm, I'm not sure if a whole bag of those mini cheddar cheese counts.

v Does not have a gif anywhere on their profile.

not yet, so far no plans yet

v binge watches their favorite show often

latest

v has played chrono trigger

Back
Top Bottom