• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

nope, just a high school diploma

v - has watched "South Park" before

not much, I'm more into football, and NFL
I'd give it a chance one day

v - will lots of candy after Halloween

Yep
Extra holiday bonus payday work
Extra funds
Everyone in my family too grown up for holiday presents, I don't have to worry at all
(After Halloween and Easter is the best, when the candy goes on sale)

V - doesn't like getting up before their alarm rings
(I beat my alarm clock by an hour in my morning)

I've seen some of the movies and I recall enjoying most of them to some degree but I wouldn't really call myself a fan

v likes spiders in fiction but is scared by them irl

other way for me
in fiction they make them more scary and terrifying than they really are, too dramatic and unrealistic
annoyed of them in fiction
after learning how useful the arachnids are, and how cute they are, I'm no longer afraid of them

v - really hates ants

Nope
Never stung by a bee before

V - has gotten off early of a bus

I dunno, I'd say I gravitate to asshole rivals more, but at the same time I never really disliked characters like Barry, Hau, etc. moreso do I just forget them.

V has a dark sense of humor.

nope, I rather just be myself, even if no likes it

v - likes making lemonade

Back
Top Bottom