• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

nope, didn't go to college

v - uses their phone a lot

yes I do, on my top 3 places to visit before passing away especially to Tokyo
(Kiritimati Island and Skeleton Coast are the other two)

v - at times forgets to leave something for others

sort of, I can be at times

v - likes something since they like it, even if others don't like them
kind of 'not liking what others like to fit in'

Mine doesn't, or at least haven't seen it

V - hates wearing name tags

At times yes, hard to think of something to say

Loves getting good presents

I have the games... haven't played them yet
alongside "Mario Odyssey" and "Let's Go Eevee"
have the games, no Nintendo Switch to play them yet

v - lives far away from the Pacific Northwest

they are fun to ride, just so expensive - do love them
at least every second or third year I take the Amtrak south to Portland then TriMet to relatives home, leaves it me within a 10 minute walking distance, I have relatives living in Portland Oregon
other times I drive there

v - has taken an over night bus ride
(I did many years ago, greyhound, from Seattle WA to Los Angeles CA, with my grandma, I was about 7 years old back then)

Back
Top Bottom