• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

on TV I have, I never been to actual TV studio

v - loves warm showers in the mornings

nope, I wasn't born yet when Mt. St. Helens erupted, so didn't experience the ash falls

v - loves eating sour candy

nope

v - has walked on a volcano before

nope, no reason to hide face, I'm not a robber or its not Helloween every day, or I'm not on a ComicCon.... no reason to wear a mask

v - loves eating fresh baked cookies with spoon,
still hot and soft

when I was in school, more of 50/50 - depended on the class
math, gym, and reading I really hated - more of boring classes that at the time didn't get my attention... Math today still doesn't to me
history, electives, and drawing/creative classes (cooking, arts, clay) I really loved

v - almost failed PE class

not at all - after 2 months of no replies, I tend not to reply in them - lets me know all lost interest in the topic
(that is if I'm not the last poster in the topic)
no reason to revive a non interesting topic

v - has gotten a nasty paper cut before

I'm a Vaporeon this month

v - is a ghost

at the moment I am - hopefully for a long time I am

v - has a younger sibling

so true, I still do, in walking - to at least survive a work day without getting to tired

v - prefers water over sports drinks when walking

Back
Top Bottom