• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

didn't noticed,
until you mentioned it

v - doesn't like adding salt to food

yep, easily 5th gen, only gen where out of all the starters combined, grass tops all 3 without contest for me
starters - middle - final evolution

v - loves adding fruits to pancakes

for me it is, on high favorites, still no matter what, it won't beat Delphox for my favorite in 6th gen starters

v - likes watching ghost videos on YouTube, especially before sleeping

every night I sleep, its good for recovering energy

v - has been a bus sometime in February

I know I will, but probably not for the next 9 to 10 hours, I just had dinner, so full

v - has experienced ghosts or demons before
(I know I have both, not in the USA, but while living in Mexico)

(just had a weird experienced, maybe paranormal, its on my profile post, still kind of in shock, shacking a bit - might be my first paranormal experience in the USA)

I haven't seen the list yet, so some I like might be there

v - has had their photo taken some time this year
(from January to now)

Back
Top Bottom