• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

yes, its a Pokemon forum, I have one or more of my favorite Pokemon, its the reason I join a Pokemon forum
if I wanted to use a Human I join a human related forum
similar with anime, I would join an anime forum instead of here

v - even if they don't read them, still owns a book from long ago
(I still have my 9 Goosebumps Book from when I was 9, I have them on display, a bit too old and tearing to read them)

Technically, this is an anime related forum. Specifically, the Pokémon anime. Though that's not all that's discussed here, of course.

Yes, I have many books around that I read years ago and never did again.
Don't reread books often, would much rather read something I haven't before.

V Has a signature on the forums

yep, an art that Rainbow Cloud made, and crediting the artist that made the artwork

v - has given up on social media
(I did almost since 2015 when it got boring)

yep, many times, I breed the team so all I have to do is transfer the eggs and hatch them in the new game... have to play until trading can happen, I try to avoid all trainers if possible, once traded, starter goes into the box where it will remain for the entire game - so my entire team is at level 1 at the start

to answer it a different way - I usually plan the team out, so I know which Pokemon, challenge, or theme I'll be using

v - has at one time played a theme where all 6 Pokemon are of the same type
(without secondary typing)

No, but I went through LGE with three normal-types (Eevee, Wigglytuff, and Pidgeot) and three poison-types (Venusaur, Victreebel, and Beedrill[don't ask me how he managed to remain on my team; should've kept the Rattata but Raticate is ugly]). It went surprisingly well, besides Sabrina's gym(that Jynx wiped my team twice) and Driller ths Beedrill constantly fainting against every opponent he battled, which led to him rarely battling.

V Nicknames all members of their main team
(I certainly have in every game I've played)

I always do, when I play my teams out, I usually have 12 names ready
6 males and 6 females
so I don't waste hours searching for a name

v - is replying on another forum before replying next

yep, many times that be fun

v - had a good nights rest

Never owned one before, I probably would solve it... in years that is

v - at one time has added too much salt to their food

yes, a couple of them, about 5 or 6

v - has encountered at least one shiny in the wild, in a main series game

(for me the main one was a Mienfoo in Black 2, the other was a shiny Mightyena in X, both I still have, the other shinies I have were not encounters, but hatched them - and a shiny Wurmple in Omega Ruby I sent that one to Wonder Trade)

I use them all the time, my current team is all Eeveelutions

v - has done a silly or stupid mistake in a main series game
(the one for me, fainting a shiny to make another evolve... happned in Pokemon X, when I wanted a Glaceon, and had to faint the first Pokemon I saw... which happened to be a Beartic, didn't know it was shiny until it made the fainting animation)

Does having a team with four members (Rillaboom, Galarian Rapidash[fire resists fairy], Corviknight, and Glaceon) having a type disadvantage against fire and another member (Dubwool) who has an ability that makes her weak to fire when the Champion's main Pokémon is a fire-type count?
Of course I ended up with seemingly the only Wooloo in existence to have Fluffy.

V Doesn't usually put Legendaries on their team

they can't breed so will never be part of my teams
as all of mine I start at level 1 before each game

v - is ready for this week

Back
Top Bottom