• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

at times
depends on who is online on other forums or discord

v - has handled a spider before

one of my favorites, I love arachnids
I just hate, kind of a pet peeve of mine, when others call arachnids 'bugs' they aren't bugs at all, not even in the same species as bugs
it should have been Poison / Electric

v - has an interesting 'pet peeve'

Sure, I suppose that's true.

Prefers to stay with the things they know, rather than being adventurous.

Not me
I do a different bad habit
Bite nails

V - prefers being around pets than humans

I shouldn't but many times I do

V - started likingPokemon since the beginning
(I did in 1998, when PokeMania started in US)

probably not, with a little over 9 hours of work, might have not gained any
only fruit , granola, and water to keep hydrated at work

v - woke up with a pet somewhere in their bed
(slept alone, when I woke up, two of my cats where sleeping on the same bed, one of them even slept on the same blanket as me, cats so silent and quiet, why I love them)

that be good,, and get back to normal life
its likely going to stay for a while

v - likes blue cheese (for me its my favorite of all cheeses)

likely not, I was watching a video with Gordon Ramsey, almost an hour from previous reply

v - has won a game of chess

(same with me, looking at my game's stats... played 89, won 0, tied 1, lost 88, I play for fun)

yes I do, never know what kind of creative, or funny reply will come, I gets a good time laughter, the best medicine

v - likes eating rice

2 brothers, one sister, all are now over 21 years old

v - has stayed up all night playing games
(not this occasions, on other times)

I have it all the time thanks to online ordering
well haven't had any for about two weeks
I'm Mexican American... I really love Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese foods most, and also Greek

v - dislikes when "humans" put on silly clothing on pets

Back
Top Bottom