• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

No birb for this guy
Do you make music?
I sure do! I come from a heavy rock background but have become more of a producer in recent years, so I’ve been mixing that with a lot of pop/hip-hop/electronic stuff. I’m currently going through a bit of a musical depression lmao but I’m trying to get off my ass so I can actually launch my solo project

V has been on a rollercoaster

Yes, I love roller coasters, the ones at Silverwood and Hershey Park have been my favorites

V Has a fear of heights
I sure do! I come from a heavy rock background but have become more of a producer in recent years, so I’ve been mixing that with a lot of pop/hip-hop/electronic stuff. I’m currently going through a bit of a musical depression lmao but I’m trying to get off my ass so I can actually launch my solo project
Thats super cool, I have a MIDI controller but the music production software is super confusing, so I havent made anything with it, but I plan to be a hiphop/trap producer in my freetime at some point

Define "written". Finished? No. But I have 20+ chapters of not-very-good stuff published on another site, one or two chapters of a rewrite of said not very good stuff published here, several half-finished one-shots, and a few other things I've started and made minimal progress on finishing, including a more recent thing that I haven't even finished the first chapter of but I have a good feeling about it being the first one I manage to see to the end. (In my outline its only seven chapters long so this probably contributes to the good feeling.)

V Has changed their Bulbagarden username at some point

Surprisingly yes, during my original stint here I infamously changed my name to CuboneKing Rudolph during the holidays, and back then you had to cycle through like five different names before going back to your original one so there were a few wild variations

Edit: Ninja’d, no I have plenty of times

V has a crappy job

Back
Top Bottom